LifePlan Menopause Complete tablets contain a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that are formulated for women approaching or going through menopause.
Women going through menopause may experience a range of different symptoms, such as hot flashes, night sweats, difficulties sleeping, low mood or anxiety, problems with memory and concentration. Symptoms may be more severe for some women than others, which can disrupt their daily lives, so they should consult a doctor if in doubt.
- Vitamin B6 helps with the regulation of hormonal activity and normal function of the nervous system.
- Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid (B5), Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin, Magnesium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin C contribute to the normal psychological function.
- Biotin and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage and skin.
- Copper, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- French Maritime Pine Extract is an important botanical addition to this formulation as an antioxidant that protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids are phytonutrients, they are compounds naturally found in citrus fruits.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a naturally occurring vitamin-like compound made in the human body and the subject of much research.
- Flaxseed is one of the richest sources of lignans, a type of phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens are a diverse group of plant derived compounds found in most unrefined grains and some vegetables. This concentrated flaxseed extract provides 15mg of Lignans in the formulation.
- Soya isoflavones, also contain natural phytoestrogens.
- Siberian Ginseng contributes to adaptogenic activity.
- A unique blend of herbs including pine bark, soya isoflavones and sage leaf further enhance the formula.
Directions: Take one tablet of Lifeplan menopause supplement daily, preferably with a little liquid.
1. NHS (2018) Menopause. Available: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/menopause/. Last accessed 24th June 2020.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate), Vitamin E (D alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) (Soya**), Soya Isoflavones 40%**, Sage Extract 5:1, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid 97%, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose 3%), Flaxseed Extract 20% lignans, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin K2, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose Yellow Coating Material (Titanium Dioxide, Polydextrose, Talc, Triglycerides, Yellow Iron Oxide), Zinc Oxide, Boron (Di-sodium Tetraborate), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Magnesium Stearate*, Stearic Acid*, Siberian Ginseng Extract (35:1), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Sucrose, Modified Starch, Maltodextrin), Copper (Cupric Sulphate), Maritime Pine Bark Extract (50:1) (Pinus Maritima), D-Biotin, Selenium (Sodium Selenate), Chromium Chloride, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.