LifePlan WindAway Activated Charcoal capsules contain activated charcoal which contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating.
- WindAway Activated Charcoal contains steam activated charcoal which is derived from coconut shells.
- Due to its natural ability to absorb trapped wind, charcoal has long been used by thousands of people as a natural aid to good digestion. Charcoal capsules can also neutralize body odours and eliminate gas.
- Activated charcoal benefits the digestive system as it is capable of absorbing three to four times more gas than regular charcoal helping to alleviate colic, wind and flatulence.
- No chemicals are used in its manufacture of Activated Charcoal capsules.
- This charcoal supplement is free from salt, starch, yeast, flavourings, colours, or preservatives.
- This product is fast-acting and registered with the Vegan Society.
Directions: As a food supplement, to help reduce excess flatulence, take three capsules of Activated Charcoal at least half an hour before a meal and three capsules shortly after eating, as required, or as directed by your healthcare professtional. Each capsule typically provides 334mg Steam Activated Charcoal Powder. Do not take more than 12 capsules per day.
Steam Activated Charcoal Powder, Magnesium Stearate*, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose). *From vegetable source.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.