Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen® is a high potency formula containing bilberry and grapeseed extracts, two of the richest sources of anthocyanidins, helping to protect and repair the bodies natural collagen.
Lamberts Maximum Strength Colladeen® Key Benefits:
- Colladeen® is still the most potent anthocyanidin (a type of flavonoid) formula available, providing a full 160mg of anthocyanidins (from extracts of grapeseed and bilberries) per tablet.
- One of the strongest anthocyanidin products available in the UK.
- A full 160mg of anthocyanidins (from extracts of bilberries and grape seed) per tablet.
- Anthocyanidins can help to reinforce and preserve collagen in the body.
- Contains vitamin C, which also supports normal collagen formation and the normal functioning of blood vessels.
- Anthocyanidins are a fascinating family of compounds found in dark skinned fruits, berries and even pine bark.
- Scientists studying these particular plant compounds have focused much of their work around the role they play in helping to support the health of collagen.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and it is the protein that forms connective fibres in tissues such as skin, ligaments, cartilage, muscles and capillaries.
- When collagen is damaged (by free radicals, sunlight etc) tissues can lose their strength and elasticity.
- The health of collagen is greatly dependent on the nutrients in our diet such as vitamin C and research indicates that anthocyanidins play an active role in protecting the body's collagen. This is why in both our Colladeen® products we have used a level of anthocyanidins that reflects this research.
- The health of collagen is greatly dependent on the nutrients in our diet such as vitamin C and research indicates that anthocyanidins play an active role in protecting the body's collagen.
Directions: As a food supplement take two Colladeen tablets daily one in the morning and one in the evening for the first two months. Thereafter for maintenance purposes one tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Not suitable prior or during pregnancy.
Typically per tablet: Anthocyanidins - 160mg (from Grapeseed and Bilberry extracts).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.