Biocare's Magnesium Calcium Complex formerly known as Mag 2:1 Cal provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form.
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the muscles and nervous system.
Benefits of Biocare's Magnesium Calcium Complex:
- Provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. 3 Capsules of Magnesium Calcium Complex provide 154mg of Calcium and 216mg of Magnesium.
Side Effects: Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
Magnesium Succinate, Calcium Succinate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.