HealthAid Lutein tablets contain a carotenoid vitamin, lutein, found in fruits and vegetables to help protect the eyes.
In humans, Lutein is concentrated in the retina and lens of the eye. Lutein has high antioxidant properties & may help protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals. Lutein plays a vital role in maintaining healthy eyes, heart and skin. Lutein supplement from HealthAid is sourced and extracted from marigold flowers.
Lutein Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Senior citizens who experience deteriorating eyesight
- People who wish to maintain good eye health
- People who have jobs that involve them spending long hours on the computer, which deteriorates eyesight
- Children who strains their eyes by watching lots of TV and playing computer/ video games
- Those who have age-related macular degeneration (AMD), dry eyes & eye floaters
- People with poor diets who eat, drink and smoke excessively
Dosage:Adults and children over 6 years of age, one Lutein tablet daily with a meal.