Coyne Healthcare Liposomal Vitamin C capsules provide an efficiently absorbable form of vitamin c.
Liposomal Vitamin C uses the highly effective liposomal encapsulated vitamin system to bypass the destructive stomach and straight to the gut where the vitamins are absorbed more effectively. Studies indicate that low or insufficient intake of vitamin C is associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Vitamin C is widely used to protect the body against colds and flu. Whilst the exact mechanism by which vitamin C works to support the immune system is not entirely known, studies do indicate that supplementing vitamin C can reduce the incidences and duration of colds.
Vitamin C is essential for eight major enzymes systems on which we depend upon. Enzymes are protein molecules that are required for the body to function correctly. Without enzymes, we would not be able to breathe, drink, digest and even excrete.
Benefits of Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Bypasses the digestive process for increased bioavailability
- Utilizes lipids that are easily absorbed into the body’s cells
- Prevents stomach upset that is common with pills, powders and tablets
- Delivers nutrients directly to cells
- Protects against free radicals
- Provides immune system support
Directions: Take 1-2 Liposomal Vitamin C capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.