The Super Powders Invisible Veg is an organic, natural, plant-based product for children containing only vegetables, fruits and seeds. Like a children's multivitamins providing nutritious goodness, this superfood powder is an easy way to get families to eat some greens, which will support the normal function of the immune system, gut health and energy.
Benefits of Super Powders Invisible Veg:
- Easy to use superfood powder
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system
- Natural source of fibre
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced healthy lifestyle
- The superfood blend has a natural, slightly earthy taste (which you would expect with all those veggies). The taste and smell are quickly hidden when mixed into sauces, soups, spreads and condiments.
- Free from: Sweeteners, fillers, flavourings and anything artificial
- 50 servings per pack
- Made in the United Kingdom
- 100% organic and vegan
- Suitable for children aged three and up
- With every order, Super Powders donates to the Felix Project, which helps deliver a meal to children and families in need.
Super Powders Invisible Veg Key Ingredients:
- Barley Grass - is rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants
- Spinach - is a nutritious, leafy green, high in iron
- Broccoli - is a great source of antioxidants and may enhance your health by reducing inflammation, improving blood sugar control, boosting immunity, and promoting heart health
- Wheatgrass - contains enzymes that help your body break down food and absorb nutrients, which may aid in good digestion
- Kale - is a leafy green packed with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as calcium, which helps build strong bones
- Flaxseeds - are a rich source of protein and fiber, nutrients necessary for healthy digestion
- Camu Camu - is one of the most concentrated natural food sources of vitamin C which increases energy and maintains healthy gums, eyes, immune system, and skin
- Baobab - is rich in vitamin C and iron, as well as calcium, potassium and vitamin A. It supports the immune system, a healthy heart and digestion
- Carrots - are rich in beta-carotene, an essential nutrient that enables healthy growth in children
Directions: Sprinkle, mix, or blend 3g (1/2 tsp) of the Invisible Veg Super Powder into any dish to unleash goodness. The superfood can also be used in shakes with oat or nut milks. Once opened it is recommended to keep the tube sealed in a cool, dark and dry place and use within 2 months. Do not exceed the daily dose.
This product is packed in a facility that also handles tree nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, soy, dairy, eggs, and cereal (gluten).
Vegetables 50% (Carrot, Barley Grass, Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Wheatgrass), Flaxseed, Camu Camu Berry Powder, Baobab 12%.
|Nutritional Values||per 100g||% NRV*|
|of which are saturates (g)||0.45|
|of which are sugars (g)||17.5|
mg = milligram
What is in Super Powers?
Super Powders are made of highly nutritious plant based ingredients that are all dried, powdered, and blended.
Are SUPER POWDERS organic?
Yes. Totally organic
Is it a replacement for fresh fruit and vegetables?
No, Super Powders wants people to eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. However, they also know that it’s not always possible—from time constraints to picky eaters, they think Super Powders should always work alongside a healthy diet.
Is one teaspoon enough?
Super Powders knows it’s really a small amount. But if you imagine all the water has been taken out of the fruits and vegetables, what you are left with is a concentrated, nutritionally dense powder.
How are SUPER POWDERS made?
Super Powders are made from organic fruit, vegetables, plants and seeds that have been dried, ground and blended.
Is SUPER POWDERS safe to use for children?
Super Powders recommend Super Powders from the age of 3 years upwards. It is always recommended that you check that your child doesn't have any food based allergies to the ingredients.
What is the shelf life of SUPER POWDERS?
18 - 24 months, depending on the blend.
Can I cook with SUPER POWDERS?
Yes, absolutely, but not for too long as it could degrade and begin to lose its nutritional value. It can be easily thrown into sauces, soups, desserts, yoghurts and even pancake batter.
Can I mix SUPER POWDERS into drinks?
Absolutely; however, Super Powders recommends adding water to the mix first and giving it a good stir (due to the natural ingredients, it can sometimes clump), and then add nut or oat milk. Especially delicious with Wonderchoc!
My kids love their gummy vitamins, why is this better?
Most vitamins are made with synthetic nutrients which are not nearly as easily absorbed into the body as real food. Also, most vitamins have sugar, syrup, artificial coloring and other junk. Super Powders are just made from natural ingredients - so completely safe and nutritious.
What do the powders taste of?
Invisible Veg - this has a natural slightly earthy taste (which you would expect with all those veggies). The taste and smell is quickly hidden when mixed into sauces, soups, spreads and condiments.
Wonderchoc - think healthy cocoa and you're there. Tastes great and packed full of essentials like iron and Vit C
Seed Squad - neutral taste that can be hidden easily into meals
Expiry and how to use...
The expiry of the blend can be found on the base of the tubes. Once opened it is recommended to keep the tube sealed in a cool, dark and dry place and use within 2 months.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.