A Vogel's Immune Support tablets contain Nasturtium extract, zinc, vitamin C from Acerola and vitamin D to help support the immune system. This supplement for the immune system also boosts energy levels.
- Helps support the immune system
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue during spells of sickness
- Great source of immune-boosting zinc
- Rich in naturally occurring, more easily absorbed vitamin C
- Also contains vitamin D
- Convenient one-a-day tablet
- Nasturtium - Contains glucosinolates which have an affinity for the lungs. Also a very rich source of vitamin C
- Acerola cherries - An exceptionally high source of vitamin C, providing up to 100 times the vitamin C found in lemons or oranges! Vitamin C from acerola is readily absorbed in the body and provides antioxidants which fight signs of infection
- Reindeer lichen - Particularly efficient at soaking up vitamin D from sunlight to support you through the winter. A vegan source of vitamin D3
- Zinc - An essential mineral that is lacking in many diets, and which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Directions: As a food supplement, adults and children over 12, take 1 tablet of Immune Support daily with water, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Safety Sealed Container. If seal is broken or missing, do not use.
Microcrystalline cellulose, acerola juice powder, zinc citrate trihydrate, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), nasturtium extract and natural vitamin D3 powder (from plant source).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.