Viridian Horseradish and Garlic Complex is the ideal supplement to help treat colds and support a speedy recovery.
- Horseradish and garlic extracts with buffered vitamin C and zinc.
- Vitamin C plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth.
- Vitamin C also enhances iron absorption and the normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C aids in the maintenance of the immune system including during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function, the functioning of the nervous system and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases.Zinc is a mineral essential to many body processes including the maintenance of normal cognitive function, vision, fertility and reproduction, hair, skin and nails and the immune system.
- The garlic extract in this supplement is standardised to 4.5% alliin.
Also available in 90-capsules
Our In-House pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written two articles including Horseradish and Garlic Complex:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules of Horseradish and Garlic Complex daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One capsule provides: Vitamin C (as magnesium & zinc ascorbate) 333.3 mg, Horseradish (Amoraciarustican) extract 200mg (Equivalent to 1000 mg dry root), Zinc (as ascorbate) 10mg, Garlic extract (Allium sativum) (4.5% Alliin) 50mg (Equivalent to 6000 mg fresh bulb).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.