Wild Nutrition Energy Support supplement contains a blend of vitamins and minerals, suitable for women and men, providing 360 support for your immune system, thyroid, hormones, energy and cognition. And, unlike that quick-fix caffeine hit, it provides sustained energy release throughout the day.
Wild Nutrition Food-Grown® Energy Support Benefits:
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and Folate all work together to support normal energy metabolism alongside Pantothenic Acid to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports a healthy thyroid and hormones - Hormonal shifts can impact energy reserves regulated by the thyroid. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity while Iodine supports the normal thyroid function.
- Supports a healthy immune system - Zinc, Folate and Vitamin C all contribute to the normal function of the immune system which when compromised can affect healthy energy metabolism.
- Supports healthy cognition and psychology - When we’re tired, our psychological wellbeing and cognitive abilities can feel compromised. Niacin contributes to normal psychological function and Pantothenic Acid supports normal mental performance.
- Safe for all life stages: teens, fertility (including in IVF or similar),pregnancy and postpartum health or breastfeeding and all the way through into the menopause years.
- No added fillers or binders
- No artificial preservatives or colourings
- No wheat, gluten, rye, oats or corn
- Kosher & suitable for vegetarians
What vitamins are best for boosting energy?
- Vitamin B1 for energy support
- Vitamin B2 for for energy release
- Vitamin B6 for reducing tiredness
- Vitamin B12 for nervous system support
- Niacin for energy-yielding metabolism
- Iodine for thyroid hormone support
- Zinc for cognitive function
- Pantothenic Acid for mental performance
Directions: As a food supplement, two energy boosting capsules to be taken together daily any time of day, with or without food.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours after taking any medication. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not take if seal broken.
Lithothamnium Calcareum (Red algae) powder (providing Calcium), Nutrient enhanced Yeast (providing: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Iron, Inositol, Choline, Manganese, Riboflavin, Folic acid [as naturally occuring Folate], Iodine, Thiamin, Biotin and Vitamin B12), Purified Seawater (providing Magnesium), Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Nutrient- enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing Zinc and Pantothenic acid), Nutrient-enhanced Citrus pulp (providing Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids), Alpha Lipoic acid, Fermented Vegan L-Methionine and Heat-treated Brown Rice powder.
|Nutritional Information||2 capsules provide||% NRV*|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||1.4mg||127|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.6mg||114|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100mg||**|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
** NRV not established
Can I take it if I’m trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes you can. In fact we recommend it in combination with the support products for each of these life stages. This helps give a holistic approach supporting your energy metabolism and focus during these pivotal times.
Can I take it if I’m menopausal or using HRT?
Yes you can. In fact we recommend it in combination with the support products for both perimenopause and menopause. This helps give a holistic approach supporting your energy metabolism and focus during these pivotal times.
Can teenagers take it?
Yes they can. Energy Support contains Iodine which contributes to the normal growth of children as well as supporting psychological functions with Niacin. Mental performance is supported with the inclusion of Pantothenic Acid.
Does this formula contain methylated Vitamin B12?
Yes, it does. Wild Nutrition Energy Support formula contains methylated B12 naturally derived from Food-Grown® process, rather than synthetically generated. This means it is suitable for those who have genetic difficulties metabolising Vitamin B12 and wish to promote healthier methylation.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.