HealthAid Fibre Aid Tablets 600mg is a high fibre supplement. Fibre is an essential part of the diet as it helps maintain the normal activity of the colon and intestines. Adequate fibre intake is vital for general health and well being.
Unlike other fibre supplements, Fibre Aid Tablets 600mg contain 95% fibre in the form of cellulose, an insoluble fibre, which is a natural carbohydrate used by plants that cannot be digested in the human body, it thus passes through the digestive tract undisturbed. It attracts large amounts of water into the colon producing softer and bulkier stools, helping maintain regulate bowel movement.
Fibre Aid Tablets can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
Fibre Aid Tablets 600mg fibre tablets may be of benefit to:
- Those with persistent bowel problems including discomfort
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
- Natural remedy to provide relief from constipation andcleanse the colon
- People feeling lethargic or fatigue
- An excellent daily dietary fibre supplement for those who do not eat high fibre foods
- May aid weight loss as part of a calorie controlled diet
- Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours & Preservatives
Our In-House pharmacist has written an article about Fibre:
To help maintain regularity take 2 to 3 Fibre Aid tablets daily with a glass of water, to help with slimming programme take 2 tablets three times a day ½ hrs before meals.