Hope's Relief Dry Itchy Skin Gel Lotion instantly provides a cooling and calming sensation to the outer skin layer to relieve itchy skin. It also penetrates deeply to soothe and moisturise dry skin while also soothing itchy skin. Hope's itchy skin lotion is also ideal for babies and children to help cool, soothe and calm their irritated and itchy skins.
The unique hybrid formulation combines the instant cooling effect of a gel with the moisturising and nourishing properties of a lotion. Ideal for skin prone to eczema and psoriasis to give instant cooling plus moisturising to the lower layers of the skin.
Key Benefits of Hope’s Relief Gel Lotion:
- Calms and soothes itchy on the face and body.
- Encourages natural skin healing.
- Clear, non staining formulation.
- Light, non-greasy moisturising.
- Suitable for skin prone to Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis.
- Suitable for babies, children & adults.
- Free from: Steroids, Fragrances, SLS, Parabens, Paraffin, Lanolin, Petrochemicals.
Hope’s Relief Dry Itchy Skin Gel Lotion includes 7 active natural ingredients that work together to soothe itchy and irritated skin:
- Aloe Vera - penetrates every layer of the skin releasing moisture and hydration into the skin.
- Marshmallow - well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties, Marshmallow reduces irritation while also improving wound healing processes and increasing skin moisture levels.
- Sea Buckthorn - for maximum hydration. The main moisturising essential fatty acid Omega 7 Palmitoleic acid is found in Sea Buckthorn. Palmitoleic acid is found naturally in the skin. Sea Buckthorn contains up to 40% Omega-7, which is more than twice as much as macadamia oil.
- Calendula - assists in the skin’s ability to repair and reduces inflammation. Contains antiseptic and anti-fungal properties.
- Chamomile - is a calming ingredient that contains acidic, essential oils and flavonoids known to have anti-allergenic properties.
- Glycerin (Vegetable Base) - is used as a humectant, which is a substance that draws moisture into the skin and improves the delivery of the active ingredients in the formula.
- Vitamin B5 - is known to speed wound healing, making it ideal in promoting skin regeneration.
How to use: Apply the Hope's Relief Gel-Lotion three to four times per day to affected areas, or as needed.
The Hope's Relief range can safely be used on babies, children and adults for extended periods.
For external use only.
Aloe Vera, Aqua, Glycerol, Calendula, Chamomile, Sea Buckthorn, Marshmallow Root, Phenoxyethanol, Vitamin B5, Benzyl Alcohol, Oat Oil, Marshmallow Root, Abyssian Oil, Xanthan Gum.
Are they all natural / organic?
Yes, they are completely natural and certified organic where possible.
Do they contain any animal products?
No animal derived ingredients are used.
Is Hope’s Relief Dry Itchy Skin Gel Lotion scented?
No artificial fragrances are used but you may be able to smell the natural ingredients.
Is Hope’s Relief Dry Itchy Skin Gel Lotion safe for pregnant women / newborn babies / young children?
Yes, in fact they are perfect for them and anyone with sensitive skin.
Are the ingredients high quality?
The ingredients are of premium quality – only the best available are used and these cost much more than using cheaper detergents. As they are very rich and concentrated only a small amount is needed.
How often should I use Hope’s Relief Dry Itchy Skin Gel Lotion?
For maximum results use three to four times per day to affected areas, or as needed.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.