Higher Nature Collagen Tablets, formerly Collaflex, contains hydrolysed pure marine collagen for renewal of healthy joints and skin.
Collagen, a key factor for supple and flexible joints, helps form the shiny cushionsat the joint-ends, needed for comfortable movement. Researchers think that we lose up to 1.5% of our collagen each year after the age 30. Provides pure marine (non-shark) Collagen, hydrolysed for easy absorption.
Benefits of Collagen Tablets:
- Collagen helps form cushions at joint ends to ensure comfortable movement
- Also assists flexible joints
- Collagen is important for healthy skin, tissue renewal, bones and cartilage
- Hydrolysed (broken down) for maximum absorption
- Researchers believe we lose 1.5% of our collagen each year
- Contain marine collagen which is a smaller size for better absorption
Higher Nature Collagen Tablets contain vitamin c that contributes to normal collagen formation, copper that supports connective tissue and calcium for healthy bones.
Does not contain sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
Dosage: Ideally, take 2 or more collagen tablets a day 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, to a maximum of 10 tablets per day. Six tablets typically provide : Vitamin C 120mg, Calcium 180mg, Copper 450mcg, Hydrolysed collagen (marine, non-shark) 6000mg.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Contains fish.
Hydrolysate Collagen (from Fish – Pangasius, Clarias Catfish And Tilapia), Natural Lithothamnion Calcareum, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Cacking Agent: Magnesium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zein Protein Coating, Copper Citrate.