HealthAid Children's MultiVitamin & Minerals Chewable is a great tasting, chewable tutti frutti flavour vitamins and minerals supplement. HealthAid have created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Also, perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing or simply prefer a chewable supplement.
Benefits of Children's MultiVitamins & Minerals Chewable provides all the essential vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin A Helps to maintains healthy cell membranes, stimulate immunity and support bone formation, protein and growth hormones
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) May help to process carbohydrates, fat and proteins to produce more energy and help the nerve cells to function properly
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - May help process amino acids and fats, helps activate B6 and folic acid and helps to convert carbohydrates into energy
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) Helps release energy from carbohydrates and works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Vitamin C May help make collagen, the gluethat strengthens many parts of the body such as muscles and blood vessels, as well as play an important role in wound healing,
- Vitamin E Is a powerful antioxidant which helps to protect against free radical damage.
- Calcium - Aids with bone health, helps relief leg cramps and fatigue
- Iron Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium Helps maintain neuron-transmission function, nerve impulses and muscle spasms
- Zinc Aids skin health, helps improve wound healing and helps increase immunity
- Iodine Helps to controls the thyroid gland and support the metabolism to provide energy
Children over 2 years of age chew one Childrens MultiVitamins + Minerals Chewable tablet daily with food. Over 6 years can be increased to two tablets daily with food.
In certain cases, a harmless dark yellow colouration may occur due to vitamin B2 utilisation and excretion.
Each HealthAid: Children's MultiVitamin Chew. Tablet contains (average): Each Children's MultiVitamin Chew. Tablet contains (average): Vitamin A (1500iu) 450µg, Vitamin D (400iu) 10µg, Vitamin E (15iu) 10mg, Vitamin C 50mg, Thiamine (Vit B1) 2.5mg, Riboflavin (Vit B2) 2.5mg, Niacin (nicotinamide) 10mg, Vitamin B6 2.5mg, Folic Acid 200µg, Vitamin B12, Biotin 50µg , Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) 7.5mg, Iron 14mg, Zinc 4mg, Iodine 50µg, Copper 0.6mg, Manganese 0.5mg, Inositol 5mg, Molybdenum 50µg, Choline Bitartrate 25µg, Para amino benzoic acid 2.5mg, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 20mg, Inulin (FOS) 150mg, Chromium 20 µg, Selenium 20µg. Ingredients: Sweetener (sucrose, xylitol, sucralose powder), Inulin (Fructose Oligosaccharides - FOS), Magnesium Hydroxide, Ferrous Fumarate**,Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Flavour Enchancer (tutti frutti flavour, citric acid), Nicotinamide, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol), Natural Colour (beetroot powder), Thiamin Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Inositol, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Potassium Chloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12.