HealthAid Children's MultiVitamin & Minerals Chewable is a great tasting, chewable tutti frutti flavour vitamins and minerals supplement for children aged over 2. HealthAid have created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Also, perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing or simply prefer a chewable supplement.
Children are always exposed to bacteria and viruses, if at school or just out playing with friends, therefore it is important that they are protected, whether it is their immune system or for general growth and development. Children can achieve an all round healthy body by taking a daily supplement that contains antioxidants, essential nutrients and immune building ingredients. It is also important that children are energetic and mentally focussed especially at school. Children’s Multivitamins can help them sustain their concentration and keep their bodies strong and healthy.
Some of the ingredients in HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and function of the immune system
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to normal function of the heart and nervous system. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal mucous membranes
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and normal collagen formation essential for normal function of bones, teeth, gums and skin
- Vitamin E – Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Calcium – Contributes to normal neurotransmission, muscle function and normal function of digestive enzymes
- Iron – Contributes to normal cognitive function and formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Magnesium – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and electrolyte balance
- Zinc – Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cognitive function
- Iodine – Contributes to normal thyroid function
HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins + Minerals Tablets may be of benefit to:
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy
- Children who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
When Should I Take HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins + Minerals Tablets?
- Children’s Multivitamin + Minerals Tablets can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and well-being, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration
Directions: As a food supplement, children over 2 years of age chew one tablet daily with food. Over 6 years can be increased to two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a healthcare professional.
In certain cases, a harmless dark yellow colouration of urine may occur due to vitamin B2 utilisation and excretion. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Sweetener (sucrose, xylitol, sucralose powder), Inulin (Fructose Oligosaccharides - FOS), Magnesium Hydroxide, Ferrous Fumarate**,Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Flavour Enchancer (tutti frutti flavour, citric acid), Nicotinamide, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol), Natural Colour (beetroot powder), Thiamin Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Inositol, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Potassium Chloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.