Viridian Synerbio Viridikid Powder, previously known as Children's Powder, is a probiotic powder that has been specially designed for the healthy development of the infant's intestinal microbiota and immune system.
Synerbio Viridikid Powder is an expert formulation comprising good gut bacteria, commonly known as probiotics, with added prebiotics.
Viridian Synerbio Viridikid Powder Benefits:
- Synerbio Viridikid Powder is a blend of four strains of the good gut bacteria species which are frequently found in food supplements include Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species.
- The unique Prebiotic FS2-60 offers full-spectrum prebiotic oligosaccharide and plant-derived inulin.
- FS2-60 is not digested but is utilised by the friendly flora to increase colonisation of Lactobacilli and the Bifidobacteria whilst reducing the foothold of unfriendly species
- Synerbio Viridikid Powder also features buffered Vitamin C. Vitamin C plays an essential role in numerous areas of human health.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth.
- Vitamin C aids in the maintenance of the immune system and contributes to normal psychological function.
- Can be taken from the spoon, added to drinks or mixed into (cold) foods. Pleasant tasting and dairy-free.
- 1g serving spoon included in jar.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to four grams daily. Recommended intake per age group: 1-4 yrs (1g), 5-8 yrs (2g), 9-11 yrs (3g), 12-14 yrs (4g).Do not exceed stated dose unless recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the sight and reach of children. This is a food supplement, not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and lifestyle.
One heaped scoop (1-gram) provides:
|Total viable good bacteria count:||2 Billion CFU**||N/A|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCIMB 30156|
|Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCIMB 30157|
|Bifidobacterium lactium NCIMB 30172|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum NCIMB 30153|
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)||50mg||63|
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
N/A - Nutrient Reference Value Not Established
**Colony Forming Units
***Full Spectrum prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharides and plant derived inulin
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.