Solgar Chelated Solamins Multimineral 90 Tablets is a comprehensive multimineral formulation especially important for endurance exercises for recovery, preventing dehydration as well as feeding the body with minerals necessary for numerous processes. Our diet simply does not provide us with many of the major minerals such as magnesium required for energy making Solgar Solamins important to supplement.
Many minerals are required for the production of hormones, blood and enzymes which serve life sustaining functions. The patented chelated minerals, along with other minerals in this formula, work together to support overall health and well-being.
Key Benefits of Solgar Chelated Solamins Multimineral 90 Tablets:
- Unique combination of premium quality minerals
- Required for the production of hormones and blood
- Enzymes which serve life-sustaining functions
- They serve as catalysts for many important biological reactions
- Patented chelated minerals, along with other minerals in this formula
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavours or Colours
This unique 3-a-day formula includes the following minerals in highly absorbable forms, supporting:
- Energy with calcium, iron, iodine, copper, manganese and magnesium which contribute to energy-yielding metabolism and Magnesium and Iron which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Healthy bones and teeth with mangnesium, manganese, calcium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Brain function with magnesium which contributes to normal psychological function and iron, iodine and zinc, which contribute to normal cognitive function and magnesium which contributes to neurotransmission
- Healthy nervous system and muscle function with potassium, copper, iodine and magnesium, which contribute to normal muscle function
- Supporting immunity with zinc, copper and selenium, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Healthy vision with iron and zinc, which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Healthy digestion with magnesium which contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
- Enhanced beauty regimes with zinc and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails, and with iodine for the maintenance of normal skin, as well as copper, which contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Antioxidant support with zinc, selenium, manganese, copper which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Fertility with zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Chromium, contributing to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take three Chelated Solamins Mutlimineral tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
Three (3) tablets provide: Calcium (as bisglycinate, carbonate) 500 mg, Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate. Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide) 250 mg, Potassium (as chloride) 99 mg, Cellulose gum. Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid. Iron (as bisglycinate) 10 mg, Zinc (as bisglycinate) 10 mg, Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil). Manganese (as bisglycinate) 4 mg, Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 µg, Copper (as bisglycinate) 250 µg, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 µg, Chromium (as picolinate) 20 µg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.