HealthAid Carboslim Phase 2 supplement is a carb blocker with white kidney bean extract, specifically designed to help assist diet and weight loss goals.
HealthAid Carboslim with kidney bean extract has been designed to assist those on a low carbohydrate weight management programme. The aim of its key ingredient, Phase 2, from white kidney bean extract, is to delay digestion and inhibit the absorption of sugary and starchy foods by interfering with an enzyme called alpha amylase; this is the key enzyme that is released by the pancreas when we eat carbohydrate foods. Phase 2 obstructs the dietary breakdown of starches into glucose, allowing carbohydrates to pass through the system unchanged.
Carboslim also contains Chromium and Green Tea Extract to help support a low carbohydrate diet, burn up fat, improve metabolism, increase energy levels and also may help you achieve your weight loss goals. The optimum time to take Carboslim is just before a starch rich meal along with a full glass of water, however Carboslim could still provide some of its starch neutralising benefits when taken during, or just after, a starch rich meal.
- To maintain a low carbohydrate diet
- To promote weight loss
- To improve mood & stabilises serotonin
- To inhibit the absorption of carbohydrates in the blood
- To control appetite and carbohydrate cravings
- To balance blood sugar and healthy insulin levels
Carboslim can be used by
- Those on a low carbohydrate diet or on the Atkins diet
- People with serious cravings for complex carbohydrates
- Women with depression and low serotonin levels, often associated with PMS
- Those who are balancing and controlling blood sugar levels
- Those who require weight loss tablets as part of a slimming program to prevent and promote weight loss - suitable for women & men
Dosage: Adults and children over 16 years of age, two to three CarboSlim capsules before every carbohydrate-rich meal. Take up to six capsules daily if required.