Candipure®, 60 capsules, is a unique food supplement that combines key botanicals, live cultures, and nutrients to provide fast, effective, and natural yeast fighting properties against candida overgrowth to help restore balance.
Many people suffer from yeast overgrowth or candidiasis. Common symptoms of Candida overgrowth include gastrointestinal disturbances, allergies, food intolerances, headaches, irritability, constant fatigue and tiredness, nutrient deficiencies, cravings for sugar and carbohydrate-rich foods, anxiety, oral thrush, genital thrush, and genitourinary tract infections. Problems get worse when we eat too much sugar, take antibiotics for a period of time, or have a weakened immune system.
Conventional antifungals are normally used for yeast infection. If you’re looking for a natural treatment to balance the Candida levels in your body, then Candipure capsules are ideal for you. Candipure is designed to support a balanced gut flora with four billion live bacteria while also helping to maintain balanced Candida levels.
Benefits of using Candipure:
- Prevent the growth of Candida yeast in the body
- Live cultures help maintain a healthy immune system
- Can reset the balance of bacteria following long-term use of antibiotics, which can upset the levels of friendly bacteria in your gut
- Saccharomyces boulardii supports a healthy balance of flora in the gut
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No binders, fillers, flavourings, or preservatives
- Gluten, lactose, and GMO-free
Candipure Key Ingredients:
- Cinnamon - is rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, and minerals and contains anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties
- Black Garlic - has antifungal and antibacterial effects; it can prevent fungal growth and even the growth of Candida albicans, the specific fungus that usually causes yeast infections
- Clove - possesses strong antifungal activity against Candida albicans, Aspergillus, and other fungi
- Live cultures - can restore the balance by repopulating the intestinal tract and preventing Candida. When the gut has sufficient numbers of these beneficial bacteria, pathogens, including Candida, cannot thrive because these bacteria produce lactic acid, which inhibits the growth of other bacteria.
Our in-house pharmacist, Shabir Daya has written two articles about Candipure:
Directions: As a food supplement, for immediate support take two Candipure capsules daily; for ongoing support take one capsule daily. Do not exceed the maximum daily dosage of 2 capsules.
For adults use only. If you are on medication, please consult your healthcare professional before taking this product. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Psyllium Husk, Inulin, Ceylon Cinnamon Extract, HMPC Vegetable Capsule, Cloves Powder, Olive Leaf 20% Oleuropeins, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Bifidobacterium Bifidus, Saccharomyces Boullardii, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobaccilus Casei, D-Biotin, Methyl Cobalamin.
|Ingredient||Per 2 Capsules||*NRV|
|Ceylon cinnamon extract 30:1||4200mg✝||**|
|Black garlic extract 100:1||2000mg✝||**|
|Grapefruit seed extract 5:1||250mg✝||**|
|Olive leaf 20% oleuropeins||50mg||**|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1 Billion||**|
|Lactobacillus casei||1 Billion||**|
|Bifidobacterium bifidus||1 Billion||**|
|Saccharomyces boullardii||1 Billion||**|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||10mcg||400%|
|Psyllium husk powder||300mg||**|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
**NRV not yet established
✝ Extract equivalent to
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.