Derma E Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer visibly smooths and softens even the deepest of wrinkles, leaving your skin soft, healthy and more youthful.
Formerly Deep Wrinkle Moisturiser, this double-action peptide cream contains plant extract Pycnogenol®, a powerful antioxidant that may help support healthy collagen. Argireline® visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth.
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer is also enriched with anti-ageing antioxidants, Vitamin C and Green Tea, to leave skin intensely hydrated, smooth and more youthful-looking.
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer Key Benefits:
- Visibly softens and smooths fine lines and wrinkles with the help of Panthenol.
- Pycnogenol helps to hydrate the skin, making it appear more plump and feel supple.
- Visibly improves the appearance of the skin’s tone and texture.
- Leaves skin looking rejuvenated
- Intensely hydrates
- 100% Vegan
- Dermatologist Recommended
Advanced Peptides & Collagen Moisturizer Key Ingredients:
- Argireline®NP: This peptide can help smooth out the appearance of fine lines on the skin’s surface.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): This water-soluble vitamin acts like a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin while conditioning the complexion for a smooth, vibrant-looking texture.
- Pycnogenol®: An antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other issues associated with aging skin. Plus it soothes and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Plant-Derived Collagen: Because healthy skin relies on collagen, it can help create a more youthful appearance and provide moisturizing benefits.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is wonderful at nourishing skin with much-needed hydration for superior moisturizing power.
- Vitamin C Ester: This stable form of Vitamin C can help brighten skin, diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of sun overexposure.
- Green Tea: Is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba moisturizes and helps reduce visible signs of dryness and flakiness while easing visible redness and calming the skin.
- The Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer is 100% vegan and cruelty-free, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten or GMOs.
How to use:
- Thoroughly cleanse face and neck before using Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer.
- Apply a rich layer of the moisturizer to the skin, gently massaging in until the cream is absorbed.
- Use in the morning and the evening to give skin a smooth, plumped and lifted appearance.
- The moisturizer is effective on its own, or it can be paired with your favorite DERMA E serum.
- Enhance the benefits by using the moisturizer along with the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Eye Cream.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Vegetable Derived), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived), Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Protein, Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol®) Bark Extract, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract*, Melatonin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.*Flora-Collagen™, Plant-Derived Collagen Due to the use of some natural ingredients, the color of this product may slightly alter over time. DERMA E offsets 100% of conventional electricity use with wind certificate
Is Advanced Peptides & Flora-Collagen™ Moisturizer non comodegenic?
All DERMA E products are non comodegenic.
Can Advanced Peptides & Flora-Collagen™ Moisturizer be used with Glycolic and lactic acid products?
Yes, it can but all skin types are different and we recommend you do a patch test under the ear on your jaw line first.
Are Derma E products Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time. Ingredients designed for cosmetics also come under this ban so thankfully this horrible practice is becoming a thing of the past.
Are Derma E products suitable for vegans?
The Derma E brand does not test products or ingredients on animals, plus their ingredient suppliers meet the same criteria of no new animal testing.
Where are Derma E products made?
Derma E products are manufactured in the USA.
Are Derma E products safe to use during pregnancy?
All concerns regarding personal care products should be discussed with your health care provider.
Are Derma E products paraben free?
Since 1984, Derma E committed to skin health and safety:
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Formaldehyde
- No Petrolatum
- No Sulfates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Fragrances
Is the Derma E packaging recyclable?
All of the Derma E cartons, glass jars and bottles are recyclable. They are working towards ensuring that all lids, caps and pumps are recyclable in the future.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.