HealthAid Vitamin D 500iu Tablets is a fat soluble vitamin that plays an essential role in enhancing the immune system. Vitamin D is vital for the maintenance of the body’s organ systems. It helps regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous in the body and plays a crucial function in bone formation and mineralization to help the development of strong healthy bones and teeth.
What are Vitamin D Tablets for?
- May help to promote calcium absorption
- May help to maintain adequate serum concentrations of calcium and phosphate.
- May play a crucial role in the normal mineralization of bone.
- May help to maintain strong and healthy bones.
- May also protect against bones disorders
Who are Vitamin D tablets for?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones.
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight.
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders.
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin.
- People with a darker skin tone, who find it difficult to produce enough of the vitamin.
Adults and Children over 12 years, take one or two Vitamin D tablets daily.