HealthAid Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets is used in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fat. It plays a vital role in amino acid metabolism, formation of red blood cells and muscle coordination. Adequate intake of vitamin B6 through diet or supplementation is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Vitamin B6 is best to be taken in times of additional stress and hormonal change to help the body cope better.
What Are Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) Tablets For?
- Beneficial for mental and physical health
- Helps to convert carbohydrates to glucose and thus provides energy.
- Supports fat and protein metabolism.
- Keep digestive tract and nervous system healthy.
- Helps maintain skin, eyes and liver healthy.
- May support heart health
- May assist with symptoms of PMS and nausea.
- Enhance the activity of immune system
- Helps to combat stress and fatigue
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin B6 tablet daily; adults can increase to two Vitamin B6 tablets daily if required. It is advisable to take these tablets for short periods of time.