HealthAid Vitamin B Complex 90's Capsules, together with associated nutrients, plays a key role in the body’s vital metabolism. It helps maintain the health of the nervous system, digestive system and skin condition.
Vitamin B Complex Capsules are best taken in times of undue stress and growth development to help the body cope under the extra pressure.
What Are Vitamin B Complex Capsules For?
- Vitamin B1 helps the body to convert carbohydrates into energy and helps in the metabolism of proteins and fats.
- Vitamin B2 is required to complete several reactions in the energy cycle.
- Niacin helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 is a complex crystalline compound that functions in all cells, but especially in those of the gastrointestinal tract, the nervous system, and the bone marrow and to aid in the development of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being.
- Biotin plays a vital role in numerous metabolic processes.
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system.
- Choline & Inositol help to protect against fat & cholesterol build up and helps regulate kidney, liver & gallbladder functions as well as support healthy nerve transmission & enhances memory.
- Free From Yeast, Gluten, Artificial Preservatives and Flavourings
Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Vitamin B Complex capsule daily.