Better You Vegan Health Daily Oral Spray contains four essential vitamins and mineral including, vegan vitamin D3, vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin), iron and iodine.
Vegan Health Daily Oral Spray has been specially formulated to deliver 4 essential vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, by-passing primary processing by the gut. The tiny droplets within the spray absorb quickly into the buccal membrane of the inner cheek, providing fast and effective nutrient uptake. Vegan Health Daily Oral Spray uses Vitamin D3V®, a 100% plant-origin Vitamin D3.
Benefits of Vegan Health Oral Spray:
- Contains vegan Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Iron and Iodine
- Optimal absorption of nutrients underrepresented in vegan and vegetarian diets
- Iron contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D3 supports a normal immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Iodine supports normal cognitive function
- A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics
- 48 daily doses
- Great-tasting, natural mixed berries flavour
- Packaging made from Ocean Waste Plastic
- Free from: Gluten and wheat, Artificial colours and flavours, Dairy, Soy, Alcohol
The formulation provides fast, effective absorption of nutrients typically underrepresented in vegan and vegetarian diets.
Importance of Vitamin D, B12, Iron and Iodine. The combination of 4 essential vitamins and minerals works to support the body in several ways, including:
- Vitamin D - Vegan Health Daily Oral Spray uses Vitamin D3V®, a 100% plant-origin Vitamin D3. Vitamin D supports a normal immune system, contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and supports normal muscle function.
- Vitamin B12 - The spray utilises both Methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin forms of B12, both of which are directly utilised by the body's energy pathways. Contributes to normal energy metabolism, supports formation of red blood cells and contributes to normal psychological function.
- Iron - Contributes to the reduction in tiredness and fatigue, normal cognitive function and supports the formation of red blood cells.
- Iodine - Supports normal cognitive function, contributes to skin health and normal thyroid function.
Who needs it:
- While this supplement has been specifically developed with vegans and vegetarians in mind, even those not following those diets may need to supplement these key nutrients.
- Vitamin D and Iodine are predominantly found in dairy and oily fish while vitamin B12 and Iron can be obtained from red meat. If any of these foods are underrepresented in your diet you should consider taking a dietary supplement.
Directions: As a food supplement. Shake well before every use. Depress the pump 3 times to prime and carefully spray 4 times against the inner cheek. Research has found this to be the most absorbent area. As a food supplement, take 4 sprays daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time of day, find a time that fits best with your daily routine. Suitable for adults and children aged 3 years and above. Once opened, use within 6 months.
This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Supplements should not replace a healthy diet and exercise. Keep out of reach and sight of children. This is not suitable for children under 3.
Water, diluent (xylitol), emulsifier (acacia gum, sunflower lecithin), ferric sodium edetate (iron), ferric ammonium citrate (iron), glycerine, medium chain triglycerides, preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring (natural mixed berries), thickener (xanthan gum), potassium iodide (iodine), cholecalciferol (D3), 5-deoxyadenosylcobalamin (B12), methylcobalamin (B12).
- Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains EC NRV
- Vitamin D3 3000IU / 75Î¼g 1500%
- Vitamin B12 6Î¼g 240%
- Iron 5mg 36%
- Iodine 150Î¼g 100%
Does the Better You Iron Oral Spray have a flavour?
Yes, Natural mixed berry
How many days will this last me, used at the recommended dose?
48 day supply
Do I need to take the spray with food or drink?
No. The Better You oral sprays avoid primary processing by the digestive system, meaning it can be taken at any time of day with or without food. The active ingredients are delivered directly into the bloodstream via the inner cheek.
Why does the Boost B12 have 1200mcg while the Vegan Health spray only has 6mcg?
The Vegan Health spray has been developed to provide the recommended levels of nutrients required to plug the gaps left by a vegan and vegetarian diet. While Boost is specially formulated to increase vitamin B12 levels for those who wish to address a vitamin B deficiency. As vitamin B12 is water soluble there is no fear of overdosing with this vitamin, as anything you don’t need your body will expel.
What is the plant source of the vegan vitamin D3?
Better You use Vitamin D3V® as their vegan D3 which is sourced from algae. While they are unable to share the exact plant source due to the innovative and proprietary nature of the ingredient, it is a vegan-friendly supplement as it is fully registered with the Vegan Society.
Is the Vegan Health spray suitable for children?
The Vegan Health is suitable for children aged 3 years and above. Children's nutrient requirements differ from that of adults so we recommend the following doses based on age.
- 3 – 5 years – one spray
- 6 – 8 years – two sprays
- 9 – 12 years – three sprays
- 13 years and above – 4 sprays
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.