Hope's Relief Topical Spray For Dry Itchy Skin is a fast-acting spray for dry skin that instantly cools, moisturises, and soothes dry, itchy skin with 'No Touch-No Ouch' application. The gentle itchy skin spray soothes itching due to dry skin and contains liquid moisturisers and pure liquid delivery helps assist the skins own healing process.
Hope's Relief itchy skin treatment soothes itchy and irritated skin with 10 active natural ingredients:
- Calendula - has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which assists in the skin’s ability to repair and reduces inflammation.
- Chamomile - is a calming ingredient that contains acidic, essential oils and flavonoids known to have anti-allergenic properties.
- Aloe Vera - penetrates every layer of the skin releasing moisture and hydration into the skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil - calms the skin, reduces redness, soothes irritation and reduces inflammation.
- Borage Oil - is the richest known source of gamma-linolenic acid for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Tea Tree Oil - has antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Glycerin (Vegetable Base) - is used as it is a humectant, a substance that draws moisture into the skin and enhances the delivery of the active ingredients within the formula.
- Vitamin E - help to protect cell membranes, nourishing dry skin.
- Vitamin B5 - speeds wound healing, making it ideal in promoting skin regeneration.
- Lavender Essential Oil - speed up the wound healing process.
Hope's Relief dry skin spray created by naturopaths contains 98.5 percent natural ingredients, using traditional herbal extracts proven to help dry and itchy skin. Free of skin-irritating nasties such as steroids, fragrances, SLS, parabens, paraffin, lanolin, and petrochemicals.
How to use: Shake well before use. Hold Hope's Relief spray about 10cm’s away from the skin and spray across the skin when pressing the pump. Apply three or four times a day with a light spray. Can be lightly patted in to assist absorption. When applying to the face or around the eyes spray onto a cotton pad and pat onto the skin.
Hope's soothing skin spray is easy and convenient for when babies or children will not let you touch those sensitive or irritated areas with hands.... Just spray. Pure liquid delivery helps assist the skins own healing process especially for baby dry skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop using the spray if you experience any discomfort.
Aqua, Castor Oil, Glycerol, Calendula, Chamomile, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E Liquid, Vitamin B5 Liquid, Lavender Essential Oil, Tea Tree Ssential Oil, Evening Primrose Oil , Borage Oil.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.