This multi-award-winning TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil combines intense moisture with an elegant tan to leave your skin looking healthy and glowing.
As the world’s first organic tanning oil, TanOrganic’s formula is made with a unique blend of Borage Seed, Argan and Orange Peel Oil to leave your skin deeply moisturised while dressing it in an elegant tan that’s slightly darker than that of a gradual tanner. Easy to apply and streak-free, the dry oil absorbs quickly and comes with a delicate citrus fragrance, leaving your skin gorgeously smooth and glowing with a professional finish.
TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil Key Benefits:
- THE MOST NATURAL WAY TO TAN: self tan for face, legs, all body, for men and women. Our Self-Tan Oil is formulated with a blend of natural, organic ingredients filled with Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Borage seed an Orange peel extract to give you a healthy flawless glow.
- EASY APPLICATION: No self tan mitt needed and zero transfer on to your white top or sheets. Apply your tan at home with just your hands moisturising body oil massaging into your skin until fully absorbed.
- ULTRA-MOISTURISING Tan: with aloe vera as the base that not only gives streak-free tan but also nourishes, revitalizes, hydrates and enhances the feel and elasticity of your skin. Can be used on sensitive skin or fair skin.
- It also helps to reduces the appearance of wrinkles and eliminates signs of degeneration.
- World’s first and only Eco-Certified self tan brand with full Vegan Society, Organic, Cruelty Free and Ethical Association certification with a 100 score.
How to use: Apply TanOrganic Self Tanning Oil like any other body oil without the need for a glove. To get the best possible finish, exfoliate your entire body beforehand, paying close attention to trouble areas such as the knees, ankles and elbows where the skin is drier.
Propanediol, Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dihydroxyacetone, Alcohol Denat, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Sinesis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Decyl Glucoside, Caramel, D-Limonene.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.