Sea Magik Salt Brushing is a blend of pure Dead Sea salts, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E to exfoliate, soften and hydrate the skin.
Sea Magik Salt Brushing is a total spa body treatment for a wonderful refreshing and invigorating experience. These health-giving Dead Sea Salts will smooth your skin by removing dead skin cells and will help the breakdown of fatty deposits whilst invigorating and stimulating circulation. The combination of Coconut Oil and Dead Sea Salt gently exfoliates the skin leaving it soft, smooth and moisturised. Contains Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant, which helps to repair delicate skin.
Benefits of Sea Magik Salt Brushing:
- Gently exfoliates and deeply hydrates the skin
- Removes dead skin cells, evening skin tone, leaving it refreshed and softened
- Improves circulation, helping to detoxify the body and stimulate cell generation
- Helps to improve the appearance of cellulite
- Signature allergen-free zesty Spa fragrance
- 99% natural ingredients
Sea Magik Salt Brushing Key Ingredients:
- Certified Organic Plant Blend - Rooibos, lemon balm, linden blossom + chamomile soothe + treat irritated skin
- Chamomile - A wildflower with excellent soothing properties for dry, sore or irritated skin
- Charcoal Powder - Activated charcoal from natural coconut shells deeply cleanses + purifies the skin
- Dead Sea Salt - Containing 21 hydrating natural minerals to soothe + condition dry skin
- Epsom salt - Rich in magnesium + sulfate to cleanse, revitalise + hydrate skin
- Harmonised Water™ - Deionised water infused with Dead Sea minerals for easy absorption into skin
- Kaolin Clay - A naturally occurring mineral clay; draws out impurities + absorbs excess oil
- Organic Tri-Seaweed Complex - Strengthening seaweed complex containing 14 vitamins + 16 amino acids
How to use: Take a handful of salt paste and gently apply to your body using circular brushing strokes. Rinse with warm water and towel dry. Rest and enjoy the energizing spa experience.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For external use only. Warning: can make surfaces extremely slippery.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Parfum (Fragrance)*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E). *Allergen-Free Spa Blend.
Does Sea Magik contain natural ingredients?
Spa Magik products contain 97% natural ingredients.
Are Sea Magik products suitable for vegans?
Yes, they are 100% Vegan.
Are Sea Magik products tested on animals?
No. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time. Ingredients designed for cosmetics use only also come under this ban so thankfully this horrible practice is becoming a thing of the past.
Is Sea Magik packaging recyclable?
All packaging components are 100% recyclable.
The tube is made from sugarcane plastic, a natural bi-product of the sugar industry. This bio-plastic has a carbon negative impact on the planet and is a comes from a fully sustainable source.
The lid is made from virgin plastic and can be separated from the tube to be recycled.
The cardboard used for cartons is FSC Certified board, from managed forests
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.