Biocare's Polyzyme is a high potency combination of vegetable-derived enzymes such as bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulose and lactase for broad spectrum support.
Benefits of Biocare's Polyzyme:
- A high potency, broad spectrum enzyme complex
- Enzymes are powerful molecules to help break down foods into smaller particles, including proteases for protein, lipase for fats, lactase for lactose in dairy products, and amylase and alpha galactosidase for carbohydrates
- Designed to retain breakdown capability over a wide range of pH variances throughout the digestive tract, including protease 3.0 which works best in the acidic conditions of the stomach and protease 4.5 for the intestines
- Also includes cellulase and xylanase which break down fibre, and phytase which neutralises phytates - compounds found in grains, nuts and seeds, and legumes that can block nutrient absorption
- One of the most powerful and comprehensive enzyme complexes available, providing 13 different enzymes with distinct roles at a potent dose in each capsule
- The production of enzymes is often compromised due to age, lifestyle, medication use, stress, or chronic disease
- For everyday use, 1 capsule can be taken with every main meal
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly - Recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule of Polyzyme with each main meal daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
|Protease 4.5||40000 HUT|
|Protease 3.0||10 SAPU|
|Alpha Galactosidase||50 GalU|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Medium Chain Triglycerides.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.