Derma E Overnight Peel is an excellent skin exfoliator that works to remove dead cells, refine pores and even-out pigmentation, for softer, younger-looking skin.
Overnight Peel is a skin-brightening, non-abrasive blend of alpha hydroxyl acids exfoliates while you sleep and visibly retexturize for a healthy, youthful and glowing appearance.
In order to be effective, Alpha Hydroxy Acids need to be in an environment with a low pH of 4.5 or less. Derma E Overnight Facial (formerly known as Evenly Radiant Overnight Peel) contains 5% AHA at a pH 3.5, creating an extremely effective means of dissolving the lipid bonds between surface cells to exfoliate and re-texturise the skin. Non-abrasive, it helps even-out pigmentation, fade age spots, refine pores and smooth the skin. Fragrance-free, it leaves you with a beautifully smooth, youthful complexion.
Derma E Overnight Facial Key Benefits:
- Alpha hydroxy acids work to exfoliates the skin overnight
- Works to create a create an even texture
- Helps to smooth the skin
- Works to reduce the appearance of uneven skin pigmentation
- Leaves skin looking radiant and renewed
- 100% Vegan
- Dermatologist Recommended
Derma E Overnight Peel Key Ingredients:
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: Incredibly effective at exfoliating skin and removing dead skin cells from the complexion. This helps improve the appearance of lines and age spots, while also removing impurities from the skin that can cause blemishes.
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid, it helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation on the skin. Lactic acid can also be helpful in creating a more even skin tone.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Richly emollient, this oil helps calm skin and quenches dryness.
- Green Tea: This antioxidant richly nourishes skin and offers powerful protection from UV damage and environmental stress.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps wake up the skin, creating a brighter, more youthful appearance. It also helps skin feel firmer and more elastic, while protecting it from damage caused by UV rays. The Overnight Peel contains a form of Vitamin C called Stay-C® 50, which is stable and less irritating to the skin than the ascorbic acid form of Vitamin C. Research has shown that Stay-C® 50 helps reduce the look of dark spots on skin.
How to use: After cleansing, apply a generous layer of Overnight Peel to your face and neck before going to bed. Leave overnight and rinse in the morning. Use once or twice weekly.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Purified Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Stearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata (Passion) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (C-Ester), Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* (.1%), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract* (.1%), Glyceryl Stearate and Peg-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
Are Derma E products Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time. Ingredients designed for cosmetics also come under this ban so thankfully this horrible practice is becoming a thing of the past.
Are Derma E products suitable for vegans?
The Derma E brand does not test products or ingredients on animals, plus their ingredient suppliers meet the same criteria of no new animal testing.
Where are Derma E products made?
Derma E products are manufactured in the USA.
Are Derma E products safe to use during pregnancy?
All concerns regarding personal care products should be discussed with your health care provider.
Are Derma E products paraben free?
Since 1984, Derma E committed to skin health and safety:
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Formaldehyde
- No Petrolatum
- No Sulfates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Fragrances
Is the Derma E packaging recyclable?
All of the Derma E cartons, glass jars and bottles are recyclable. They are working towards ensuring that all lids, caps and pumps are recyclable in the future.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.