Biocare's One-A-Day Vitamins & Minerals is a premium strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multinutrient. It has a high mineral bioavailability including iron and boron. An ideal everyday supplement and even suitable for those with dietary intolerances
Benefits of Biocare's One-A-Day Vitamins & Minerals:
- Optimal bioavailabilty
- Formulated with people with allergies and intolerances in mind
- Contains iron
- Convenient one a day formula
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy yielding metabolism
- Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- Contains vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin B6 contrinutes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
- Suitable for Vegan and Vegetarians
- Capsule size 2cm
Dosage: One daily with food.
Side Effects: Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue.
One Capsule Provides: Vitamin A 2667iu 800mcg Retinol Equivalent, Vitamin D2 400iu (ergocalciferol) 10mcg, Vitamin E 100iu (natural source) 67mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent , Vitamin C 191.8mg, Thiamin (vitamin B1) 32mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg, Niacin (vitamin B3) 100mg Niacin Equivalent, Vitamin B6 30mg, Folic Acid 400mcg, Vitamin B12 (hdroxycobalamine) 100mcg, Biotin 400mcg, Pantothethic Acid (vitamin B5) 60mg, Calcium 30mg, Magnesium 19mg, Iron 7.5mg, Zinc 15mg, Manganese 4.45mg, Selenium 200mcg, Chromium 100mcg, Molybdenum 500mcg, Iodine 151mcg, Choline Bitartrate 60mg, Inositol 25mg, PABA 25mg, Bilberry Extraxt 4:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus) 20mg, Lutein 5mg, Beta Carotene 2mg providing 333mcg retionol equivalents, Boron 1.2mg. Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate,, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate,, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin,, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumerate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Alginate, Soy Protein1,, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1),, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).