NutraTea NutraFlow is an effective herbal tea blend with Parsley, Juniper Berry, and Cranberry that can help maintain general urinary health and kidney function and protect against urinary tract infections.
NutraFlow herbal tea combines herbs that support the kidneys, such as Parsley, Horsetail, and Yarrow, with Cranberry and Goldenseal that have antibacterial and antifungal properties to help relieve the symptoms of cystitis, urinary tract infections (often referred to as UTIs), and thrush while also protecting your system against future infections.
NutraFlow herbal tea ingredients and their benefits:
- Acerola - is high in vitamin C, which helps our bodies fight off the pathogens that can cause urinary tract infections.
- Uva Ursi - has been used for centuries as an herbal treatment for UTIs. As a natural diuretic, uva ursi encourages our bodies to produce more urine, helping to flush harmful bacteria out of our systems.
- Parsley - is packed with antioxidants and antibacterial properties and can help prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Juniper berries - not only can help to balance our fluids, but they also support our bodies in getting rid of the bacteria causing the infection. These berries also contain essential oils that have antiseptic properties, preventing the growth of the bacteria that cause infections.
- Cranberries - contain sugars called proanthocyanidins (PAC) that can prevent bacteria from sticking to the walls of the bladder. This may help reduce bladder and other urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Goldenseal - has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help fight off UTI-causing bacteria.
NutraFlow Tea is ideal for:
- Those who wish to maintain general urinary health and kidney function.
- Those who want to improve immune activity against urinary infections.
- Individuals looking to detoxify their urinary tract.
The Nutra urinary tract health tea is free from gluten, soy, sugar, wheat, and dairy. This Nutra herbal tea is vegetarian and vegan-friendly and suitable for kosher diets.
Directions: Pour 200-ml of freshly boiled water over a tea bag and let it steep for four to five minutes. Enjoy two to three cups daily as part of a balanced diet. Do not drink more than three cups per day. Each tea bag can be reused up to three times a day.
Do not consume more than three cups per day. Tea should not be taken as a substitute for a varied diet. This product is made in a factory that handles soy, mustard, celery, sesame, and nuts. This product is not intended to prevent, treat, or cure any disease or medical condition. Please seek medical advice before drinking this tea if you are on prescribed medication, suffer from high blood pressure, or are pregnant.
Black Tea - 20%, Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) - 10%, Parsley (Petroselinum Crispum) - 10%, Yarrow - 10%, Cleavers, Uva Ursi, Horse Chestnut, Cranberry (Vaccinium Oxycoccos) - 5%, Horsetail, Saw Palmetto,
Juniper Berry (Juniperus Communis) - 10% and Goldenseal.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100ml*|
|Energy||9 kJ/2 kcal|
|of which Saturates||0.08g|
|of which Sugars||0g|
*Based on 100ml of brewed infusion
How do I brew a perfect cup of NutraTea?
Boil 200 ml of fresh water and place one tea bag of your chosen blend into a mug. Once the water has boiled, add it to your mug, waiting 4-5 minutes to allow the tea to brew. Then, when the water has cooled down enough for you to do so, drink! For further information on the directions and frequency of use, please read the details provided on each individual product page of our website.
How long can I keep each product for?
The recommended shelf life for each NutraTea product is 36 months, although, for the best flavour and effect, we would recommend use within 12 months of the date the box has been opened.
Where are NutraTea products sourced/made?
All NutraTea combinations are expertly formulated in the U.K. and manufactured by one of Europe’s leading tea houses, carrying ISO 9001 certification. The herbs and spices within each product are exclusively sourced from over 20 different countries, including Croatia, Sri Lanka, Japan, and Brazil. Allowing us to offer you stringent quality and ensuring an unparalleled cup of tea that is bright, delicious, and bursting with flavour.
Do all NutraTea blends contain caffeine?
Not all Nutra Tea products contain caffeine, so please see below for a list of those that do and those that don’t:
- Herbal Tea Infusions: Nutra Uric, Nutra Relax, Nutra Thyroid, Nutra Release, Nutra Liver, Nutra Detox And Nutra Defense.
- Teas Containing Caffeine: Nutra Trim, Nutra Boost, Nutra Glycemia, Nutra Vision, Nutra Flow, Nutra Bone, Nutra Lust, Nutra Joint And Nutra Lipid.
Are NutraTea's products organic?
With NutraTea's prime focus being on achieving the most effective blend to suit the tea's function, it is not always possible to source and use organic ingredients within NutraTea products; however, where they can, they will always opt to.
Is it safe to drink tea during pregnancy and/or while breast-feeding?
Generally speaking, most herbal teas are thought to be safe to drink during pregnancy and quite often can help to relieve discomforts, e.g., nausea and bloating, as long as they are consumed in moderation. However, we strongly advise you to speak with a GP or midwife if you have any concerns about drinking teas (containing traces of caffeine) or herbal infusions.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.