Nano-B Charcoal and Gold toothbrushes are particularly useful for those looking to whiten their teeth. These toothbrushes merge the antibacterial properties of gold with the natural whitening properties of bamboo charcoal and are recommend for anyone with stained, discoloured teeth.
Nano-B gold toothbrushes are uniquely antibacterial in that they kill bacteria through natural means. Gold displays potent antibacterial properties to penetrate bacterial cells, terminating the bacteria that live on the toothbrush. By terminating any bacteria on your brush, you avoid brushing with common bathroom nasties like e.coli and salmonella. You're also protected from airborne bacteria, keeping you safe from the common cold to nasty illnesses.
It's not just about being antibacterial. Nano-B toothbrushes provide a brush that offers superior cleaning capabilities.
All Nano-B brushes come with a double-layered bristle structure. The long, thin bristles clean deeply in hard-to-reach areas of the mouth, gently pushing the gums upwards to remove bacteria where they get trapped, preventing common plaque build-up. The short, oval bristles gently polish the surface of the teeth, leaving you with a sparkling smile.
Here is what makes Nano-b toothbrushes so special:
- Gold –Half of the Nano-b Charcoal & Gold bristles are impregnated with genuine gold particles to safeguard your toothbrush from bacteria. This keeps your toothbrush cleaner and safer, which is what you want from a dental tool you put in your mouth every day.
- Charcoal – The other half of the bristles are impregnated with bamboo charcoal particles. Known for its natural whitening and toxins absorbing qualities, charcoal helps your teeth stay cleaner and whiter.
- Double bristle structure – A combination of long, ultra-thin bristles and short, oval ones ensures you remove plaque much more effectively. The long, fine bristles imitate flossing action and clean plaque in hard-to-reach places like between your teeth and under the gumline, while the short ones take care of the big surfaces of your teeth. Nano-b virtually combines brushing and flossing in one.
- Rounded-edged bristle tips – Scientifically rounded bristle tips protect the soft tissue of your mouth from scratches and cuts. This makes Nano-b ideal for people suffering from sensitive or bleeding gums.
- Smaller head size – A toothbrush should be able to effectively clean all of your teeth, not just the easy-to-reach ones. Hence, we’ve made the head of our brush smaller and nimble enough to reach and clean your back teeth just as easily.
- Beautiful crystal design – Nano-b brushes are clean, smooth and transparent. They come in a range of beautiful crystal colours which makes brushing a much more pleasant experience.
- Travel case included – Each Nano-b toothbrush comes in its own handy travel case, ideal for storage and travel. Now it’s easy to carry your toothbrush with you whenever you want to.
- Lasts up to 6 months - Nano-b bristles are more durable and fray much less than standard brushes. Combined with its antibacterial features, this means you can safely use your Nano-b brush for up to 6 months, before getting a new one.
How often do I need to replace my Nano-b toothbrush?
The material of the Nano-b bristles is twice as durable of the nylon used by most standard toothbrushes. This means the Nano-b bristles don’t fray nearly as much and retain their plaque removing properties for much longer. Combined with the antibacterial protection, this means you can safely use Nano-b for up to 5-6 months.
I suffer from bleeding gums and sensitive teeth. Can Nano-b help me?
Many of our customers suffering from bleeding gums or sensitive teeth report a vast improvement in their condition in 1-2 weeks.
Is Nano-b in any way dangerous for my teeth and health?
No, Nano-b is completely safe to use on a daily basis and for as long as you want.
What is the difference between Nano-b Silver and Nano-b Charcoal&Gold?
- All of the bristles of Nano-b Silver are integrated with genuine silver particles that reduce bacteria count on your toothbrush.
- Half of the bristles of Nano-b Charcoal&Gold are integrated with genuine gold particles. The other half is integrated with bamboo charcoal particles. Gold keeps your toothbrush clean by inhibiting bacteria growth (just like silver), while bamboo charcoal has natural absorbing and teeth whitening properties.
- All other features and benefits of the toothbrushes are the same.
Do you have to store Nano-b in its plastic tube at all times?
No, our plastic tube is great to use for storage or travel, but you don’t need to keep your toothbrush in it at all times. The properties of the Nano-b toothbrushes are not affected by whether you keep it in or out of the tube, so it’s a matter of your personal preferences.
Can I use toothpaste with Nano-b?
Yes, you can use toothpaste, just like you would with any other toothbrush.
What type of toothpaste should I use?
There are no specific requirements for the type of toothpaste you should use. For best results, we recommend the Nano-b Organic Mint Toothpaste.
Should I use a special brushing technique?
Nano-b does not require you to brush in a specific way. Simply brush as you normally do. If you are not sure of the correct way to brush your teeth, consult your dentist.
How hard shall I press Nano-b on my teeth?
Even though Nano-b bristles have scientifically rounded tips to protect your teeth and gums, we still recommend pressing very gently while brushing. Apply low, gentle pressure to get maximum effectiveness and results. Frayed bristles indicate you are applying too much pressure, which could be dangerous to your teeth and gums.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.