Miracle Lotion is a very special body lotion. It hails from California and leaves skin gloriously smooth and supple. The scent will take your imagination straight to the beach.
They call Miracle Lotion (Seven Wonders) a “miracle” for a reason: This Paraben-free body moisturiser for dry skin is packed with soothing Aloe Vera and 13 natural herbs, along with Sweet Almond and Olive Oils, to deeply hydrate skin, leaving it noticeably softer and smoother. Use it daily; then pack it on your holidays as a wonderful after-sun replacement.
Miracle Lotion Key Benefits:
- For Deeply Nourished Skin: Seven Wonders Miracle Lotion is a versatile moisturiser that delivers a daily dose of hydration to thirsty skin; Regular use strengthens and maintains the health of skin
- 13 Soothing Herbal Extracts: Formulated with an abundance of naturally nourishing herbs, this silky smooth lotion revitalizes and softens dry, cracked skin
- 7 Luxurious Oils: This intensely hydrating formula is loaded with fatty acids and contains only natural, plant-based oils like olive oil and sweet almond oil that provide deep nourishment for your skin while repairing rough patches
- Long Lasting Moisture: This unique blend of lubricating oils ensures that your skin retains moisture by creating a nourishing barrier to protect from dryness; Protects against environmental factors that can cause loss of moisture
- Wonderful For All Skin Types: Seven Wonders Miracle Lotion is formulated for dry, problem skin but it works great on all types and textures and leaves all skin smooth and glowing
- Paraben free
How to use: Apply to skin and massage in. Use daily or as needed.
If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Purified Water, Canola Oil, Glycerine, Olive Oil, Safflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hyssop, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomile, Wheat Germ Oil, Castor Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Allantoin, Quaternium 32, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, DL Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Vitamins E, A and D, Burdock Root, Alfalfa, Sage, Goldenseal, Henna, Jaborandi, Slippery Elm Bark, Sheep Sorrell, Wheat Germ, Cherry Bark, Comfrey, Black Walnut, Yarrow, Imidazolidinyl Urea and Fragrance.
Can Miracle Lotion be used during pregnancy?
Yes, this is deemed safe to use during pregnancy and whilst breast feeding. However, we would always recommend that you consult your physician or healthcare professional prior to use.
Is Miracle Lotion suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
This product does not include any animal-derived ingredients.
Is Miracle Lotion suitable for all skin types?
Yes, but it is particularly good for dry skin conditions.
I have a nut allergy, can I use Miracle Lotion?
Miracle lotion contains Sweet Almond Oil. Almond Oil does not contain the proteins that cause concern for allergy sufferers. However, if you have a severe nut allergy we advise you take medical advice before using this.
Does Miracle Lotion contain parabens?
No. this is not preserved with parabens.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.