Fulvic Body Lotion stands out for its two breakthrough skincare technologies that deliver intense hydration to dry and ageing skin, while preventing loss of tone, elasticity and firmness. Dull, dry skin is repaired, regenerated and re-energised. No wonder our customers are genuinely devoted to it.
Immediately recognisable, Fulvic Body Lotion for dull, dry skin comes in a naturally earthy colour, thanks to the high concentration of rejuvenating Fulvic Acid. Its formula also contains Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Olive Oil to moisturise and prevent dry, flaky skin.
This sublimely rich body lotion quickly repairs and regenerates skin thanks to two revolutionary skincare technologies:
- Synastol TC is an extract from the edible fruit of Terminalia Chebula. This extract inhibits hyaluronidase, an enzyme that breaks down Hyaluronic Acid. When combined with Hyaluronic Acid, as in Fulvic Body Lotion, the result is a lotion that delivers super hydration to skin cells
- HydroSynol DOI is a plant-derived smart lipophilic skin hydrator. It is particularly effective at providing long-lasting hydration for up to 48 hours within both the upper and deeper layers of the skin
Fulvic Body Lotion also provides protection against blue light-induced skin damage; enhances the formation of two key markers that hydrate the upper layers within skin; reduces pollution-induced inflammatory chemicals; provides long-lasting antioxidant protection and prevents protein glycation, which encourages skin to lose its smooth texture, elasticity and tone.
Fulvic Body Lotion Key Benefits:
- Delivers intense hydration for up to 48 hours
- Prevents dry and flaky skin
- Prevents loss of tone, elasticity and firmness
- Brightens dull skin
- Protects against blue light-induced skin damage
- Provides long-lasting antioxidant protection
Fulvic Body tried and tested ingredients include:
- Glycerinee – An effective humectant that attracts water to increase the amount of moisture pulled towards the skin’s outer layer
- Aloe Vera – A medicinal plant traditionally used to sooth, hydrate and cool the skin. Its natural healing properties work alongside the Fulvic Acid to rejuvenate dry and irritated skin
- Green Tea – Enriched with Green Tea leaves, known for their purifying power. Skin is left feeling nourished and rebalanced
- Vitamin B5 – Also known as Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy. Deeply hydrating, skin is quenched by absorbing moisture from the air
- Allantoin - Extracted from the root of the comfrey plant, Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that sooths and protects the skin. With the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue, the addition of Allantoin within Fulvic Body Lotion may repair and regenerate tired, dry and dull-looking skin
How to use: Smooth Fulvic Body Lotion onto clean, dry skin after bathing or showering, paying particular attention to dryer areas. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
If irritation occurs discontinue use immediately. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with warm water.
Deionized Water Stearic Acid Cetyl alcohol Glycerin fulvic acid ionic minerals Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) oil Isosorbide Dicaprylate (HydraSynol DOI) Terminalia Chebula Fruit Extract (Synastol TC) Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Glyceril MonoStearate SE Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate Butyrospermum Parkii Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil Fragrance Triethanolamine pro-vitamin of D-Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) Tocopheryl Acetate ALLANTOIN
Why is Fulvic Body Lotion brown?
We have chosen not to bleach this product and therefore it is the natural colour of the formulation.
Will Fulvic Body Lotion stain my clothes or sheets?
Make sure the lotion is fully absorbed before contact with fabric, in order to prevent staining.
Will Fulvic Body Lotion deepen my skin tone?
No, Fulvic Body will not deepen your skin tone.
My bottle does not look full. Why is this?
Each Fulvic Body lotion is filled to contain 200ml of product. The bottle can look like there is space at the top. This is normal. If it was filled all the way to the top we would not be able to seal it.
Can Fulvic Body Lotion be used during pregnancy?
Yes this can be used during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
Is Fulvic Body Lotion suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
This product does not include any animal-derived ingredients.
Is Fulvic Body Lotion suitable for all skin types?
Is Fulvic Body Lotion tested on animals?
No. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time.
Does Fulvic Body Lotion contain parabens?
No. Fulvic Body Lotion is not preserved with parabens.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.