Biocare Mineral Complex provides a comprehensive combination of essential minerals including magnesium, zinc, selenium and chromium for energy, immune and skin support.
Biocare's Mineral Complex is a synergistic blend of magnesium and key trace minerals in a convenient one a day capsule. Provides useful amounts of magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium, boron, molybdenum and selenium.
Benefits of Biocare's Mineral Complex:
- Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles, maintenance of bones and teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of bones
- Copper, manganese and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
- Chromium contributes to normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Capsule size 2.0 cms
Directions: As a food supplement, take one Mineral Complex capsule daily with food or as professionally directed. Do not open capsule.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Do not purchase if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. For best before and batch, see base.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||% EC NRV|
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.