Weleda's Lavender and Vetiver Shower Bar is a soothing, relaxing and peaceful blend of soothing lavender and woody vetiver that's perfect for evening treat. Weleda soap bars are ideal for steamy showers but perfect in the bath too.
The fragrance, with 100% natural essential oils, in Weleda soaps comes alive in the steam of the shower for a relaxing and balancing experience. Weleda lavender soap is a 100% biodegradable formula and of natural origin; the creamy lather enriched with organic shea butter and plant-based glycerin cares for skin, leaving it pampered and thoroughly cleansed.
Weleda Lavender soap ingredients:
- Lavender - Weleda’s lavender is largely sourced from long-term farming partners in Moldova where the organic lavender is cultivated biodynamically, and harvested by hand. In addition to antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, lavender oil is thought to have a calming effect.
- Vetiver - calms, restores and supplies the necessary energy and strength.
- Shea butter - Weleda sources much of its organic shea butter from established suppliers in Western Africa. Emollient properties of shea butter might help soften or smooth dry skin.
- Vegetable glycerin - retains the necessary moisture in the skin, leaving the skin soft, soft and supple.
Key Benefits of Lavender soap bar 75g:
- Soothing and relaxing fragrance consisting of 100% natural essential oils
- Gently cleanses and cares for your skin, leaving it clean and scented
- Suitable for vegans
- Biodegradable formula
- 100% natural, biodegradable and vegan composition
- Concentrated composition - one soap = two 150 ml bottles of Weleda shower gel
- Skin tolerability and efficacy dermatologically proven.
How to use: Lather your Weleda Lavender natural soap bar onto wet skin and massage delicately. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with cold water. For external use only.
Sodium Palmate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Phytic Acid, Limonene, Geraniol, Coumarin. *Organic Ingredient
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.