Dorwest Keepers Mix is the top selling dietary supplement for all round health, year after year for dogs and cats.
This wonderful and unique formulation keeps dogs and cats in tip top condition by giving the diet a super-boost. Keeper’s Mix is derived from a recipe developed by a Dorset gamekeeper and kennel-man and contains an impressive eight ingredients. Balance is the key to this potent herbal blend which contains natural antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, fibres and complex bioactive compounds.
Benefits of Keeper`s Mix For Dogs And Cats:
- Helps maintain many organs and regulate the body systems
- Promotes a thick healthy coat
- Hard working or performing dogs and animals receive the most benefit
Each herb in Dorwest's Keeper’s Mix For Dogs and Cats contains active compounds that naturally support your dog’s health:
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence, and can help maintain a healthy heart
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion - excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine
Directions: Small dogs & cats 1 measure; Medium dogs 2 measures; Large dogs 3 measures; Giant breeds 4 measures. Measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoonful. Best introduced gradually to the feed to improve acceptability. For animal use only.
Powdered Kelp Seaweed, Celery seeds, Lucerne (Alfalfa), Nettles, Rosemary, Psyllium Husks, Clivers and Wild Yam. Conforming to British Herbal Pharmacopoeial specifications
Which dogs can benefit from Keeper’s Mix?
Keeper’s Mix is ideal for all dogs as an all-round boost or to provide extra nutritional support for working dogs, animals performing at high levels or those experiencing physical demands. For dogs on raw diets, our Keeper`s Mix is a popular choice, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial - just pure, natural goodness.
Can Keeper`s Mix For Dogs And Cats be used during pregnancy?
Can Keeper`s Mix For Dogs And Cats be used during lactation?
Can Keeper`s Mix For Dogs And Cats be used with other medication?
Can be given in conjunction with any medication
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.