YourZooki Gut Biome Zooki is a probiotic supplement containing three specifically picked strains of live bacteria for your gut health. This daily oral probiotic supplement is designed to help maintain a healthy balance in your gut's microbiome. The result of which can help improve mood and sleep quality, increase energy, speed up metabolism, support healthy skin, and improve immunity and brain function.
Each serving of Gut Biome Zooki contains 35 billion colony forming units of live bacteria encapsulated in natural lipids to shield the live bacteria from digestion in the stomach. This is then combined with Lactoferrin, a protein found in milk that promotes the colonisation of the live bacteria in the gut.
What is the gut microbiome?
- The ‘gut microbiome’ is the community of microbes that reside in our gut, mainly large intestine, or colon. It’s made up of trillions of microbes that live in harmony with us in a symbiotic relationship, meaning that we depend on each other for survival.
- There are thousands of different species that make up the microbiome, each requiring different nutrients and conditions for growth and each carrying out different jobs in order to keep us healthy.
What's the role of the gut microbiome?
- These gut microbes affect hormone production and regulation, make vitamins, influence our immune system, regulate our appetite, metabolism, mood and sleep and even communicate with our brain and nervous system.
- One of the most important roles of our gut microbiome is to digest complex dietary fiber. When gut microbes eat fiber, they break it down into chemicals such as short-chain fatty acids, which keep our gut happy and healthy.
What are the benefits of probiotics?
- Gut Biome Zooki is a food supplement that contains live bacteria. Probiotics, or "good" bacteria, are bacteria designed to provide health benefits by promoting a healthy gut.
Delivering live, active bacteria to the gut
- Probiotics are fragile. They need just the right amount of heat, moisture and pH level. Too much in either direction can cause them to die or germinate too soon. Even if the bacteria live long enough to endure the manufacturing process and time spent on the shelf, many will not survive the harsh conditions of the human digestive system.
- Gut Biome Zooki uses natural lipids to shield the live bacteria through the stomach and into the large intestine. Lactoferrin works to keep the bacteria stable, and helps it thrive all the way from the box to your gut!
Naturally flavoured with blueberry and lemon extracts
Do not exceed stated daily dose. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, consult a medical professional before taking the product. Keep out of reach of children. This is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Natural Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut Sourced), Lactobacillus Casei. Sub Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Animalis Subsp. Lactis And Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactoferrin (Milk), Oleic Acid (From Olive Oil), Lemon and Blueberry Oils (Natural Flavours), Medium Chain Triglycerides (Coconut Sourced C8 and C10), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Sunflower Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Oil).