Zooki Gut Biome Zooki is a probiotic supplement containing three specifically picked strains of live bacteria for your gut health. This daily oral probiotic supplement is designed to help maintain a healthy balance in your gut's microbiome. The result of which can help improve mood and sleep quality, increase energy, speed up metabolism, support healthy skin, and improve immunity and brain function.
Each serving of Gut Biome Zooki contains 35 billion colony forming units of live bacteria encapsulated in natural lipids to shield the live bacteria from digestion in the stomach. This is then combined with Lactoferrin, a protein found in milk that promotes the colonisation of the live bacteria in the gut.
What is the gut microbiome?
- The ‘gut microbiome’ is the community of microbes that reside in our gut, mainly large intestine, or colon. It’s made up of trillions of microbes that live in harmony with us in a symbiotic relationship, meaning that we depend on each other for survival.
- There are thousands of different species that make up the microbiome, each requiring different nutrients and conditions for growth and each carrying out different jobs in order to keep us healthy.
What's the role of the gut microbiome?
- These gut microbes affect hormone production and regulation, make vitamins, influence our immune system, regulate our appetite, metabolism, mood and sleep and even communicate with our brain and nervous system.
- One of the most important roles of our gut microbiome is to digest complex dietary fiber. When gut microbes eat fiber, they break it down into chemicals such as short-chain fatty acids, which keep our gut happy and healthy.
What are the benefits of probiotics?
- Gut Biome Zooki is a food supplement that contains live bacteria. Probiotics, or "good" bacteria, are bacteria designed to provide health benefits by promoting a healthy gut.
Delivering live, active bacteria to the gut
- Probiotics are fragile. They need just the right amount of heat, moisture and pH level. Too much in either direction can cause them to die or germinate too soon. Even if the bacteria live long enough to endure the manufacturing process and time spent on the shelf, many will not survive the harsh conditions of the human digestive system.
- Gut Biome Zooki uses natural lipids to shield the live bacteria through the stomach and into the large intestine. Lactoferrin works to keep the bacteria stable, and helps it thrive all the way from the box to your gut!
Naturally flavoured with blueberry and lemon extracts
Directions: As a Food Supplement take 1ml a day of Gut Biome Zooki as the standard daily dose.
Natural Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut Sourced), Lactobacillus Casei. Sub Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Animalis Subsp. Lactis And Bifidobacterium Infantis, Lactoferrin (Milk), Oleic Acid (From Olive Oil), Lemon and Blueberry Oils (Natural Flavours), Medium Chain Triglycerides (Coconut Sourced C8 and C10), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Sunflower Phosphatidylcholine (from Sunflower Oil).
What are natural lipids?
‘Natural lipids’ refer to the layer of essential phospholipids that surround the nutrients in all Zooki products. Zooki wrap nutrients in the very same lipids that are found in the walls of your cells. These bodyguards form protective shields around the nutrients which deliver them directly into your system.
Is Gut Biome Zooki free from gluten / soy / alcohol / sugar?
Yes, Gut Biome Zooki is free from gluten, soy, alcohol and sugar.
Is Gut Biome Zooki suitable for vegans/dairy-free?
Gut Biome Zooki contains lactoferrin, which is a protein found in milk that promotes the colonisation of the live bacteria in the gut, so this product is unfortunately not suitable for vegans.
How much should I take?
1ml a day of Gut Biome Zooki is the standard daily dose. It’s packaged in an oral syringe, which makes it really easy to measure out onto a spoon.
Why does Gut Biome Zooki come in oral syringes?
We pack it into an oral syringe to protect the integrity of the product and prevent oxidation. In order to ensure that it doesn't denature, it's best to be kept airtight before use.
How many strains of bacteria are in Gut Biome Zooki?
Zooki have hand-picked three different strains of bacteria; Lactobacillus Casei. Sub Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Infantis and Bifidobacterium Animalis Subsp. Lactis. These little guys are present in the billions in Gut Biome Zooki; 35 billion CFU to be exact.
Is Gut Biome Zooki suitable for children?
Gut Biome Zooki is generally safe for children, however we always recommend consulting with a medical professional before giving any dietary supplement to children under the age of 18.
Can I take Gut Biome Zooki if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
We always recommend pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition consult a medical professional before taking any new dietary supplement.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.