Biocare's Flaxseed Oil 1000mg is a natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Derived from cold pressed linseeds, BioCare's Flaxseed oil 1000 also contains vitamin E for stability and as an antioxidant it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Benefits of Biocare's Flaxseed Oil capsules:
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Lignans present in linseed oil may have oestrogenic properties and therefore may offer benefits for menopausal health
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Capsule 2.3cms
Dosage: One capsule taken three times daily with food.