Sporebiotics™ by Cura Nutrition is a dairy-free spore-based probiotics supplement with antioxidants containing three key strains of Bacillus spores (Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii, and Bacillus subtilis HU58®), which support healthy gut function and the microbiome.
Cura Sporebiotics™ is the first spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic available in the UK. Spore-based probiotics are designed to survive through the harsh gastric system, colonise, and increase microbial diversity in the gut. Cura Sporebiotics™ contains a proprietary blend of three key strains of Bacillus spores (Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii, and Bacillus subtilis HU58®), which are abundant environmental organisms that have evolved to be consumed by humans. Once in the gut, the Bacillus spores help to perform critical functions, such as helping the growth of beneficial species of bacteria, helping to create a healthy immune system, helping to produce B-group vitamins and Vitamin K2, and producing natural antioxidants and natural antibiotics.
Because the encapsulated spore probiotics are in their spore form, they do not need the capsule in order to survive digestion. For this reason, the capsules can be pulled apart, and the powder can be mixed into nearly any food or drink for convenience.
The antioxidants in Cura Sporebiotics™:
- Beta-carotene is an orange pigment found in numerous fruits and vegetables, such as carrots, melons, and bell peppers, and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, reducing inflammation in the gut and supporting the reproductive system and immunity.
- Astaxanthin is a red pigment that inhibits inflammation.
- Lutein is a carotenoid found abundantly in the human retina and is closely associated with eye health. Lutein is also important for activating the parts of the immune system that are responsible for resolving inflammation.
- Lycopene is a reddish pigment found in tomatoes, watermelon, and other plants. Commonly thought of as the most powerful antioxidant in the carotenoid family, it supports healthy cell proliferation. Lycopene and lutein appear to boost each other’s antioxidant effects and support the cell membranes.
Cura Sporebiotic™ Benefits:
- The first spore-based probiotic in the UK with a high-potency antioxidant formula
- Survives, colonises, and reconditions the microbiome
- Patented Bacillus spores for the whole family
- Encourages bacterial diversity and eliminates pathogens.
- Produces natural antibiotics, antioxidants, B vitamins, nattokinase, and vitamin K.
- 3rd party DNA strain verification on every batch
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs, binders, fillers, and anti-caking agents
- Vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and keto friendly
- Easy-to-open capsules can be sprinkled on food.
- Suitable for use with antibiotics
- Not sensitive to heat or cold
Directions: As a food supplement, adults and children aged 3+ take one sporebiotic capsule once daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Refrigeration is not required.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Proprietry Active Bacteria Blend 3 Billion CFU: Bacillus Suptilis HU58®, Bacillus Coagulans SC-208®, Bacillus Clausii SC-109®, Beta Carotene 1 Mg (20% RDA) (Lyc-O-Beta™) (From Blakeslea Tripora), Lycopene 1mg (Lycobeads®) (From Tomato), Lutein 1mg (Lyc-O-Lutein™) (From Marigold Flowers), Astaxanthin VBAF 1mg (From Haematococcus Pluvialis Microalgae), Cellulose (Hypoallergenic Plant Fibre HPMC Vegan Capsule).
What is a sporebiotic?
Because of their health benefits, spore-forming probiotic bacteria are currently generating significant scientific and commercial interest. Spore-based probiotics are bacteria derived from spores found in soil and vegetation.
Are sporebiotics beneficial?
Spore-based probiotics provide a safe and resilient delivery method of healthy bacteria to the gut. Aside from these benefits, it is always wise to monitor one's dosage, especially for those with autoimmune disorders. It is also important to be aware of what bacterial strain combinations are being ingested.
When should I take sporebiotics?
It is recommended to take your sporebiotic supplement with food, which helps support germination in the intestinal tract.
Are sporebiotics better than probiotics?
When it comes to colonising the gut, living probiotics such as Lactobacillus casei or Bifidobacterium may potentially have an advantage over spore-forming probiotics. Spore-forming probiotics are good for withstanding the effects of the stomach's acidic environment and colonising the gut.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.