Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex tablets provide 120mg of Hyaluronic Acid plus BioCell Collagen II extract, chondroitin and vitamin C. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found throughout our body in synovial fluid, connective tissue, and various other tissues.
With increasingly busy lifestyles and other environmental factors, even the most conscientious of us sometimes need a boost to help reduce the signs of premature ageing such as wrinkles, and tired-looking skin. understands that good nutrition is the foundation of beautiful skin. That's why we created our Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex to nourish your skin from within. Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronan) is a substance found within almost all of the cells of the human body. In the skin, hyaluronan may help to retain optimal levels of water in the dermis of the skin. With age, levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin decrease. This age-related loss of hyaluronan may be a contributing factor to fine lines and loss of plumpness.
Collagen is an important protein which plays an important role in skin health. It both protects and supports the healing of skin, thereby increasing skin firmness and integrity, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Added vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Key Benefits of Solgar Collagen Hyaluronic Acid Complex tablets:
- Unique beauty formula designed to nourish skin from within
- Includes patented ingredient BioCell Collagen ll ®, a unique and highly absorbable form of collagen, with hyaluronic acid
- BioCell Collagen ll ® is clinically shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, support skin structure and elasticity. It also helps promote healthy collagen production*
- Includes vitamin C which contributes to the body's own collagen formation and protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains important nutrient vitamin C, which contributes to protection of cells from oxidative stress. Free radicals, which are formed from oxidative stress, are unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body and are associated with certain health issues and premature aging and may ease joint pain
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, therefore helps plump up and hydrate the skin's cells and cushion joints
- Includes patented ingredient BioCell Collagen ll ®, a unique and highly absorbable complex of hydrolyzed collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin
- Free from Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Soy, Gluten and Dairy Products and are formulated without the use of Artificial Flavours or Preservatives
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take one Collagen Hyaluronic Acid tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Each tablet provides: BioCell Collagen II 1200 mg Providing: Hydrolysed Collagen Type II 720 mg, Chondroitin Sulphate 192 mg, Hyaluronic Acid 120 mg. Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose. Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg. Cellulose Gum. Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil). Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate. Colour: titanium dioxide.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.