Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 30mg 60-capsules provides a good strength CoQ10 supplement for its numerous health benefits. CoQ10 is also known as ubiquinone, and is a vitamin-like substance found within every cell in the human body where it plays an important role in the release of energy from the food we eat. It is therefore not surprising to find the highest concentrations of CoQ10 in those organs which have the highest energy requirements such as the heart muscle and liver and in those tissues that regenerate quickly such as the gums.
- Whilst CoQ10 can be made in the body, production declines as we age. In fact, a lack of energy in older people may, in part, be connected with lower CoQ10 production in the body.
- It has also been shown that cholesterol-lowering drugs, called statins, reduce CoQ10 levels in the body, so people taking statins are increasingly recommended to take a CoQ10 supplement.
- CoQ10 is often called an energy sparkplugbecause is closely involved in the metabolic processes that convert glucose in to the energy that drives every process in the body.
- This is why it is so abundant in muscle tissue with heart muscle having the highest concentration of CoQ10.
- Lamberts lowest strength CoQ10, but at a level that makes a useful contribution to an individual's supply and is a natural source of CoQ10.
- Dissolved in vegetable oil to aid absorption.
- Endorsed by one of the original researchers who first discovered CoQ10.
- Gelatin-free capsules, made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards.
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, barley, soya, eggs, milk, milk products, lactose, nuts, sulphites, celery, fish. shellfish and yeast.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Each capsule delivers: Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 30mg. Encapsulated With: Sunflower Seed Oil, Capsule Shell (Modified Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent: Carageenan, Colour: Iron Oxide), Glyceryl Monostearate, Polysorbate 80.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.