Chewable Glucosamine Complex for Dogs & Cats is an ideal supplement for dogs and cats, helping them to get their recommended daily intake of glucosamine sulphate, vitamins C and E in these tasty beef flavoured tablets. These tablets have been specially formulated with the help of experts. With a unique combination of ingredients; glucosamine sulphate, vitamins C and E, this makes an ideal supplement for dogs, helping to ensure they receive the optimum intake of these important nutrients, whatever their age.
- Glucosamine - Lamberts use only the purest glucosamine sulphate, produced to the same strict GMP standards as our normal glucosamine range.
- Vitamin E - this well known vitamin contributes to the protection of the body's cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive compounds called 'free radicals'. Lamberts have added a reasonable level at just over 50% RDA.
- Vitamin C - a gentle, non acidic form of vitamin C as calcium ascorbate, that is kind to your pet's teeth and gentle on their tummy. Each tablet contains over 60% RDA. Each tablet can be added whole, crumbled over their food or even given to them as a treat!
- A unique combination of ingredients; glucosamine sulphate, vitamins C and E.
- An ideal supplement for dogs, helping to ensure they receive the optimum intake of these precious nutrients.
- Lamberts use the purest glucosamine sulphate, produced to the same strict GMP standards as our normal glucosamine range.
- Tasty beef flavoured tablets.
Directions: As a food supplement, follow the suggested guidelines below based on the size of your pet, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Size of Pet
- Cats - 1 Tablet
- Puppy - 1 Tablet
- Toy Dog - 1 Tablet
- Small Dog - 1 Tablet
- Medium/Large dog - 2 Tablets
- Extra Large Dog - 3 Tablets
Tablets should be added whole or crumbled into moist food and then mixed in well. A bowl of fresh water should always be available.
For animal use only. This product is for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)50mg, Vitamin E (as dl-alpha Tocopherol)10iu, Tableted With: Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (from shellfish) (62%), Yeast, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (as dl-alpha Tocopherol), Beef Flavour, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If your pet is on medication consult your vetinarian prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.