Botanical Female Complex provides a synergistic blend of traditional botanicals and wholefood extracts to provide systemic support for female menopausal health. Botanical Female Complex is a unique formulation that combines traditional botanicals with plant extracts to support female health. Menopausal symptoms are very common and can be an extremely debilitating part of a woman's life. Solgar Botanical Female Complex combines the synergy of traditional botanicals with plant extracts and wholefoods to help bring relief and support female menopausal health.
Key Benefits of Solgar Botanical Female Complex:
- Supports female hormonal health
- Includes herbs traditionally used for female health including regulating hot flushes
- Contains Lifenol ®, a source of phytoestrogens
- Vegan, Vegetarian and free from sugar, salt and starch
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavours, Sweeteners or Colours
Key Ingredients of Solgar Botanical Female Complex:
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense): Phytoestrogenic isoflavones found in red clover have been found to exert favourable effects on blood lipid profiles and are recommended to help regulate "Hot Flushes'
- Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis): Historically used to reduce hot flushes and studies indicate sage may have anti-hydrotic (sweat-reducing) properties
- Lifenol ® Hops (Humulus lupulus): Lifenol ® is a specific female hop cone extract, standardised for prenylflavonoids, including 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN). 8-PN is recognized for its potency and ability to reduce hot flushes
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelions contain sesquiterpene lactones, phytochemical compounds that are unique to this plant
Directions: As a food supplement for adults, take one Botanical Female Complex vegetable capsule daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Each vegetable capsule provides: Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) (flower) 100 mg, Sage Leaf Extract 4:1 (Salvia officinalis) 100 mg, (equivalent to 400 mg of leaf), Hops Extract (Lifenol) (Humulus lupulus) (flower) 85 mg, (providing 100 µg 8-prenylnaringenin). Base Blend (Montmorency Cherry Powder Prunus cerasus fruit,50 mg Kelp Ascophyllum nodosum whole plant, Beetroot Red Powder), Flaxseed Powder 50 mg, Liquorice Root Extract 4:1 (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 50 mg (equivalent to 200 mg of root), Broccoli Powder (flower) 50 mg, Turmeric Root Extract 4:1 (Curcuma longa) 50 mg (equivalent to 200 mg of root), Dandelion Leaf Extract 4:1 (Taraxacum officinale) 50 mg (equivalent to 200 mg of leaf), Grape Seed Powdered Extract 25 mg, (providing 22.5 mg 90% polyphenols), Schisandra Berry Extract 4:1 (Schisandra chinensis) 25 mg (equivalent to 100 mg of berry). Anti-caking Agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.