HealthAid Biotin Tablets contain 800mcg of biotin, a member of the B-vitamins, that is used by the body for the production of various enzymes which helps body metabolise fats and proteins. A deficiency of biotin may lead to hair loss & hypothyroidism.
Biotin, also known as vitamin H or B7, plays a special role in helping the body to use glucose (its main fuel) and promotes healthy nails and hair. Biotin also helps carbohydrate, fatty acids and protein metabolism. Biotin supplements are said to benefit hair, skin and nails.
Benefits of Biotin:
- For various metabolic processes in the body
- Functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein
- Help balance blood sugar level and prevent oily skin - both contributory factors for acne
- Maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- Assists the body to deal with stress efficiently
- Supports the maintainance of optimum energy levels
- Good supplement for diabetics and those with low thyroid hormones.
- Extra strength formulation
- Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one Biotin tablet daily.