Pharma Nord Bio-Fiber is a high fibre supplement which provides insoluble fibre and soluble fibre from lemon peel and sugar beet to compensate for the lack of fibre in modern diets.
Fibre supplements are important for a number of things such as supporting regular bowel movements, alleviating constipation and for maintaining good digestion for IBS sufferers.
Dietary fibre is defined as material of plant origin, resistant to breakdown by digestive enzymes until reaching the large intestine. It increases beneficial gut micro-flora, buffers glucose intake and reduces blood lipid levels. Dietary fibre is not just the overall level of fibre in the diet that is important but also the relative amounts of the main types of fibre, lignin, pectin, cellulose and hemicellulose.
Bio-Fiber 80 tablets contain all of the dietary fibre types in appropriate proportions, therefore giving optimal health benefit.
Benefits of Pharma Nord Bio-Fiber supplement:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Provides 460mg of fibre to cleanse the colon and alleviate constipation.
- Contains all of the dietary fibre types in appropriate proportions, therefore giving optional health benefits.
- Fibre supplements may aid weight loss.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Kosher certified.
- Tablet: Clear coated, sand coloured oblong tablet.
Dosage: Four - twelve tablets of Pharma Nord Bio-Fiber to be taken daily. It is advised to drink plenty of water with each dose.