Nature's Plus Baby Plex vitamin liquid drops is an all-natural, balanced blend of multivitamins for babies, infants, and young children, with a convenient dropper applicator.
Benefits of Animal Parade® Baby Plex®:
- Baby Plex drops contain the essential ingredients your baby needs; Vitamin A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E, and biotin
- Baby Plex contains the recommended amounts from the NHS of vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E and vitamin C in a delicious orange flavour
- Vitamin D is essential for the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal muscle function and contributes to the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Baby Plex is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, gluten-free, and free from artificial colours, sweeteners and preservatives
- The delicious, natural orange flavour and convenient dropper applicator make our supplement a favourite for both baby and parent
- NaturesPlus only uses NON-GMO and natural ingredients. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality nutrients and are independently, third-party tested and guaranteed
Directions: As a food supplement, Infants and toddlers: 1ml Nature's PlusAnimal Parade® Baby Plex®daily either directly or mixed with juice or water. Do not exceed the daily dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size 1 ml. Vitamin A (as palmitate) 1500 IU, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 43.75 mg, Vitamin D (as calciferol) 400 IU, Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 5 IU, Thiamin (as thiamine HCI) (vitamin B-1) 0.625 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 0.75 mg, Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg, Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 0.5 mg, Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2.5 mcg, Biotin 25 mcg, Pantothenic Acid (as d-panthenol) 3.75 mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 3 mcg. Other Ingredients:Purified water, vegetable glycerin, fructose, polysorbate 80, natural orange flavour, trace sodium benzoate and trace potassium sorbate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.