Packed full of antioxidants, Anti-Aging Regenerative Night Cream from Derma E powers up cellular renewal to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving you firmer, smoother, more even-toned skin.
Formerly known as Age-Defying Antioxidant Night Cream, this powerful anti-ageing cream contains a blend of super antioxidants, Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol®, which help maintain a healthy collagen matrix. A rich, comforting cream, it also delivers anti-inflammatory benefits and helps stimulate cell renewal. Used day or night, it helps to protect and rejuvenate the skin, reducing irregularities, fine lines and wrinkles to leave you with a visibly smoother, firmer and plumper complexion.
Derma E's Anti-Aging Regenerative Night Cream Key Benefits:
- Diminishes the signs of aging, such as lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces the look of skin irregularities.
- Provides visible recovery from environmental stresses.
- Promotes a smoother, more youthful complexion.
- Helps to sooth uncomfortable skin.
- 100% Vegan
- Dermatologist Recommended
Derma E's Anti-Aging Regenerative Night Cream Key Ingredients:
- Astaxanthin (BioAstin®): This ultimate skin antioxidant protects skin from harmful UV exposure while neutralizing the free radicals that can damage skin and lead to visible signs of aging.
- Pycnogenol®: This antioxidant helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other issues associated with aging skin. Plus reduces the appearance of redness.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is wonderful at nourishing skin with much-needed hydration for superior moisturizing power.
- Vitamin A: The “skin vitamin” promotes cell renewal and exfoliation, and it helps reduce the appearance of common signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavender Oil: This oil nurtures skin and has anti-inflammatory properties to help the complexion look clear and healthy.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Jojoba can help prevent dryness and flakiness, easing signs of irritation and redness while calming the skin.
How to use:
- Cleanse and tone your face before applying the Anti-Aging Regenerative Night Cream.
- Using your fingertips, apply a small amount of the cream to the entire face and throat in light, upward strokes.
- Use in the evening or whenever extra moisture is needed. This hydrating night cream may be used under makeup.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Pinus Pinaster Bark Extract, Astaxanthin, Bakuchiol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Limonene, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Eucalyptol, Copaifera Reticulata Balsam Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Beta-Caryophyllene, Camphor, Citral, L-Alpha Pinene, Geranyl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, L-Beta Pinene, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Isobornyl Acetate, Neryl Acetate, Menthone, Benzyl Acetate, Citronellal, Terpineol, L-Menthyl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.
Are Derma E products Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time. Ingredients designed for cosmetics also come under this ban so thankfully this horrible practice is becoming a thing of the past.
Are Derma E products suitable for vegans?
The Derma E brand does not test products or ingredients on animals, plus their ingredient suppliers meet the same criteria of no new animal testing.
Where are Derma E products made?
Derma E products are manufactured in the USA.
Are Derma E products safe to use during pregnancy?
All concerns regarding personal care products should be discussed with your health care provider.
Are Derma E products paraben free?
Since 1984, Derma E committed to skin health and safety:
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Formaldehyde
- No Petrolatum
- No Sulfates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Fragrances
Is the Derma E packaging recyclable?
All of the Derma E cartons, glass jars and bottles are recyclable. They are working towards ensuring that all lids, caps and pumps are recyclable in the future.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.