Tackle fine lines and wrinkles with this powerful Advanced Peptides & Flora-Collagen Serum that helps rejuvenate your skin to leave it softer, smoother and more youthful-looking.
This nourishing, double-action, oil-free serum is formulated with multi-peptides, Matrixyl synthe and Argireline to support collagen for healthy skin tone and texture. Plant extract Pycnogenol, a powerful antioxidant, helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines, leaving your skin beautifully soft.
Also enriched with anti-ageing antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea, this intense wrinkle-fighting, peptide-infused formula promotes a more youthful-looking complexion.
Advanced Peptides and Collagen Serum Key Benefits:
- Smooths the look of wrinkles and deep lines
- Panthenol helps to replenish moisture
- Promotes a healthy, youthful-looking glow
- Packed with anti-aging benefits
- Supports collagen health
- 100% Vegan
- Dermatologist Recommended
Advanced Peptides and Collagen Serum Key Ingredients:
- Green Tea: Is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce the visible signs of aging.
- Panthenol (Provitamin B5): This water-soluble vitamin acts like a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin while conditioning the complexion for a smooth, vibrant-looking texture.
- Pycnogenol®: An antioxidant that helps reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other issues associated with aging skin. Plus it soothes and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Plant-Derived Collagen: Because healthy skin relies on collagen, it can help create a more youthful appearance and provide moisturizing benefits.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is wonderful at nourishing skin with much-needed hydration for superior moisturizing power.
- Vitamin C Ester: This stable form of Vitamin C can help brighten skin, diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of sun overexposure.
How to use:
- Thoroughly clean the face and neck before using the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Serum.
- Apply a thin layer of serum to the skin, gently massaging the product in until it’s absorbed.
- Use in the morning or evening. The serum can be used on its own or in combination with your favorite DERMA E moisturizer. To enhance the serum’s age-defying benefits, follow with the Advanced Peptides and Collagen Moisturizer.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with warm water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Propanediol (Vegetable Derived), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl synthe'6), Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (ArgirelineNP), Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Derived), Cellulose Gum (Plant Derived), Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Pinus Pinaster (Pycnogenol) Bark Extract, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract (Plant Derived Collagen), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Leucine, Tyrosine, Alanine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils. *Certified Organic Ingredients Due to the use of natural ingredients, the color of this product may slightly alter over time.
Are Derma E products Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Animal testing of cosmetics is now illegal in Europe and has been for some time. Ingredients designed for cosmetics also come under this ban so thankfully this horrible practice is becoming a thing of the past.
Are Derma E products suitable for vegans?
The Derma E brand does not test products or ingredients on animals, plus their ingredient suppliers meet the same criteria of no new animal testing.
Where are Derma E products made?
Derma E products are manufactured in the USA.
Are Derma E products safe to use during pregnancy?
All concerns regarding personal care products should be discussed with your health care provider.
Are Derma E products paraben free?
Since 1984, Derma E committed to skin health and safety:
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Formaldehyde
- No Petrolatum
- No Sulfates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Fragrances
Is the Derma E packaging recyclable?
All of the Derma E cartons, glass jars and bottles are recyclable. They are working towards ensuring that all lids, caps and pumps are recyclable in the future.
If pregnant, or breastfeeding consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For external use only, unless specified.