Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 10, 30 capsules contains 10 billion beneficial bacteria including L. acidophillus. Lamberts acidophilus extra 10 is one of the UK's strongest probiotics. Probiotics, also known as friendly, good or healthy bacteria. Lamberts was one of the first companies to produce live bacteria capsules in the UK (over 30 years ago) and have developed expertise in this area.
- One of the UK's strongest live bacteria products
- Each capsule contains 10 billion live bacteria (at the time of manufacture)
- Specifically used delayed release capsules
- A special desiccant built into the tube wall of the pot
- Supplied in special packaging to maintain potency
- Protected from the highly acidic conditions they encounter in the stomach
- Vegetarian capsules made of plant-based cellulose with 3 times lower moisture content than typical gelatine-based ones.
- Can be used by people on antibiotics, those travelling overseas, the elderly and those on sugar/yeast free diets
- Allergen Advice: Free from Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Take with a glass of water, ideally first thing in the morning when the pH of the stomach is at its highest (i.e. not so acidic). Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks, heat kills bacteria.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus La5 Bifido Bacterium Bb12 10 billion live bacteria and Bifidobacterium Bb12. Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour: Titanium Dioxide), Dextrose, Potato Starch, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.