Viridian 100% Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is reputed to support male health. Pumpkin seed oil from Viridian Nutrition uses only certified organic Austrian Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita pepo) seeds, cold pressed with preheated seeds to maximize the volatile oils especially omega 3's.
- The nitrogen bubble is inert and protects the oil from air. The amber glass and outer recycled cardboard tube protect the oil from heat and light.
- The seed oil, supplies omega 6 and omega 9 essential fatty acids in a 1:1 ratio, and has a high content of carotenoids and fat-soluble vitamins including vitamin E.
- A study published in the Journal of Food Science confirmed that lightly toasting the pumpkin seeds prior to the cold-pressing process, provided for the optimum presence of the volatile oils. Samples were toasted at various temperatures for varying lengths of time to ascertain the optimum conditions to maximise the biochemical composition and antioxidant capacity of the organic pumpkin seed oil.
- Viridian’s Organic Pumpkin Seed oil uses lightly toasted seeds prior to cold-pressing.
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil from Viridian Nutrition is certified by the Soil Association and is part of the 200+ Viridian Nutrition range of nutritional supplements dedicated to purity, charity and the environment.
Vegan, Kosher, Organic
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three teaspoons daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. This highly nutritious oil can be added to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or as a condiment drizzled onto vegetables, pasta, rice, potatoes etc... or just taken from the spoon.
Approx. 40 teaspoons per 200ml bottle.
Each 5ml teaspoon provides approx: Organic pumpkin seed oil 100%, Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 1895mg, Alpha linolenic acid (Omega 3) 5mg.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not exceed the daily dose. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The customer reviews are only moderated for offensive content – they should not be regarded as medical or health advice; no reliance should therefore be placed on them; and they are not endorsed by Victoria Health. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional. Products are not medicinal unless otherwise stated. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. This does not affect your statutory rights.